The big update from TCS Careers...
This is how TCS describes the philosophy of TNQT 2020:The objective of TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT) is to select the best talent in the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS with its Business 4.0® Strategy.
What is present in the TCS National Qualifier Test 2020?
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT) 2020 is a PAN India Drive beginning with an Online Test followed by a Personal Interview which will have three rounds - Technical, Managerial & HR.
- Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to candidates individually via email.
- Students do not have to incur any cost to register for TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT).
Also check other blogs on TCS NQT 2020
TCS NQT 2020 Important Dates:
- Registration Start Date: 7th June 2019
- Registration End Date: 10th July 2019
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 15th July 2019
- Online Test: 20th July 2019
- Interviews: 25th July Onwards
SectionsNo. of QuestionsTime in MinutesEnglish1510Quantitative Aptitude1530Programming Logic1020Coding1 Problem Statement30Total 90
TNQT 2020 Eligibility:
Eligible Streams from UG/PGAll Engineering Streams.
Eligible Streams from M.ScComputer Science & Information Technology and related streams
% Criteria60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
Backlog Criteria1 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam
Gap CriteriaOverall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.