Tcs Ipo

9 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hey Guys,I am sure That u must have read the New Business today which mentions the Chrys capital's Dhawan's dhamal,did u miss theeditorial even the story in businee word. Our very own local software firm is poisd to beocme 3rd in terms of market...
Page 1 of 1

woah baby!!! 4-5 pages! thats huge, but then its the TCS IPO!

ONGC took abt 2 hrs to get oversubscribed. Bet this will beat even that!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Junta

No things to post here.
1)This thread is significant and need not be dumped in the equity markets thread as TCS is the largest etc etc...

2)Neone saw ads in Outlook, BW and Week , i mean TCS ads.
they are tryinmg to show the world how big they are , to attract investors....

The ads , i guess ran 4-5 pages....

Comments invited

the tcs ipo will be out around 8th june , apparently it will be priced at 1000/- and having a face value of Re. 1

swaroop....we can't remove threads n add there..go ahead and start a post on this topic in that thread and once that gets goin, we can lock this one :)

Cheers

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||

hey can we have this being posted in equity markets thread ????????

TCS IPO is coming next month just after the budget which is on 8th JUly..Perhaps they also want to play safe..bcos most of the peoples money is blocked in other shares..Hope the budget moves the share market in the north dir.....

well its going to be mother of all indian ipos.............. business india have been speculating almost for 4 years when its going to come............ and it was on the cover of last business india............... tcs ipo.............. biggest of all.............. it will be easily oversubscribed within a day perhaps............... but no one is sure when they r going to come with it.............. anyway it surely going to be a success.......... no doubts abt it.

lokesh

Hey Guys,I am sure That u must have read the New Business today which mentions the Chrys capital's Dhawan's dhamal,did u miss theeditorial even the story in businee word.
Our very own local software firm is poisd to beocme 3rd in terms of market capitalisation,Can we agin be a witness to a series of oversubscriptions,the mood in the 'market has agin gone berserk with a load of selling at the gbay.
I am sure we are in for a greta run for an IPO
What do yo guys say?????