tcs ILP??????????

8 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
hai guys, I have been placed n tcs nd waiting 4 ILP, can u tel me something about it
Page 1 of 1
hey
i am placed in tcs year 2008..

"Just was looking for some first hand experience from senior guys... ANYTHING... do's and don't list in ILP..." :bigear:

hi please check the last date of posting . U have bumped an old dead thread kindly refrain from doing so

continue here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/people-joining-tcs-this-year-25009253

n go thru these
tcs Threads - Forum Tags by Zoints
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey
i am placed in tcs year 2008..

"Just was looking for some first hand experience from senior guys... ANYTHING... do's and don't list in ILP..." :bigear:

Hello Puys !

I am an MBA in Finance (commerce background) with 2+ years of work ex in JP Morgan, Mumbai. I am however, damn pisd off with these back-end jobs in research and hence I am contemplating a change from finance to IT Consulting.

Actually I came to know about the field of IT Consulting only after seeing a couple of ads for the profile given out by Cognizant Tech Services (CTS). I just contacted few batchmates of mine and then I came to know that it is a thriving field where you meet clients, understand their needs and help developing a software or network or blah blah as per their requirements.

In other words, you would be acting as a critical link between coders/ programmers employed in your company and the company's clients and interact with both of them and get the work done.

This has interested me great deal and I really want to get into it but I dont have any IT background and I dont know how to make an entry in the field. Is IT expertise prerequisite for this field? If yes, could I do any courses to make the change possible?

Experienced guys please bombard the thread with your views.

Thanks all.

hai guys,
I have been placed n tcs nd waiting 4 ILP, can u tel me something about it

Theres already a thread for TCSers .. You wud get better answers there. Please search the forum before opening a new thread.

You will also find a lot of info on various yahoo groups ..

and the best way is to get in touch with some fresh TCSers ..

Ramesh

All tht i can tell is .... Its the best part of ur stint at TCS....
some really good teaching...soft skills ie ...a foreign language....dining etiquettes and all that stuff....and above all Grrreat friends and memories to be cherished forever.....

hai guys,

Friend please be specific.We all are here to help you out.But,do read the newbie's thread and the basic rules thread.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
hai guys,

What do you want to know ?? Please be explicit . I am from TCS....

hai guys,