TCS and their colour blindness test

4 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hello. I am from Delhi, and I had been selected by TCS at their campus placement this year. I was told that TCS has a medical examination where they test for colour blindness (surprisingly). I am partially colour blind, so I needed to know, whethe...
Page 1 of 1

Well I am looking forward to join TCS. I overheard that they also conduct medical tests.
Well I am highly myopic i.e. i have a power of around -8. But with spectacles my vision is perfect. I have no other medical problems. Will I fail to clear their medical tests because of acute myopia...
Please reply so that i in case the power is an hindrance in selection I will go for power reduction by Lasik .......

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

We've had a thread on this too !! Check it out here

Cheers

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||

Actually one of my freinds was rejected a coupla years ago because he didn't clear the color blindness test but this was in the time when TCS was actually selective about who they hired. But u better get the issue verified so that u aren't left high and dry when it comes to joining them

Hello. I am from Delhi, and I had been selected by TCS at their campus placement this year. I was told that TCS has a medical examination where they test for colour blindness (surprisingly). I am partially colour blind, so I needed to know, whether colour blindness could be one of the grounds for my eventual rejection? I have no other medical problems.

Please help out. Their medical examination will be conducted sometime in January 2006 if I'm not mistaken.