tax assistant

5 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
What is the inhand salaries of tax assistant in cbdt and what are the facilities of this job compared to clerk in sbi.Please clarify.I have sent the region option form duly submitted on 18 th february now when can I expect joining.
Page 1 of 1

Typing kab hogi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got through TA in CBDT Maharashtra.....ssc cgl 2012... have no idea about the nomination...

i went to ssc office yesterday, they said the will send the nomination to the commission next month..and joining kab aae they have no clue... hence i believe we are looking at atleast 2 months more.... any of u guys who have an idea.. how to go about it... contact numbers n all...please share.. these guys dont pick up their phones.. plz reply guys

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ant one here for tax asst in cbec

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sandip nandi Says
What is the inhand salaries of tax assistant in cbdt and what are the facilities of this job compared to clerk in sbi.Please clarify.I have sent the region option form duly submitted on 18 th february now when can I expect joining.

ask here dude:cheerio:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ssc-combined-graduate-level-2011queries-and-discussions-25063998

mods please close this one.
The enemy of the best is often the good(stephen covey)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...