Tattoos and piercings

11 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hi This thread is well, about tattoos and piercings. They are no more considered punk and more and more people are getting those! Lets share ideas, experiences and tips! I've got 4 tattoos myself and a belly button piercing and yes, i do wo...
Page 1 of 2
john_almighty Says
2008 has been a really hard year for me for a lot of personal reason ..... I am looking to get 2008 tattooed on the sole of my feet .....

Lol. Hahaha. :laugh:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
HI
I would love to have temporary tattoo.where can i get one done in and around delhi? How long does it last? what if want a colored one?

Thnks in advance

Shivani

Hi
Sadly there is no such thing as temp tattoos. They are said to be temp, but they will just fade off and look like terrible patches in a few years time. U r asked to sign a paper saying that the salon is not responisble if the tattoo doesn't go off. You will only end up getting a perma tattoo to cover up the blotchy temp tattoo.
xx

HI
I would love to have temporary tattoo.where can i get one done in and around delhi? How long does it last? what if want a colored one?

Thnks in advance

Shivani

Hi
I have four tattoos- my name in Hebrew on the nape of my neck, Chinese symbol for Buddha on lower abs, Japanese for success on left inner wrist and kanji( japanese) for love on right outer ankle.
For me, the pain was not much at all. Definitely not the kind that makes u clench ur teeth!
The most important part of getting a tattoo is having thought it through before getting it. Its going to stay with you for life, so its best to get somthing that means and will mean something to you forever. Thats why all my tattoos have meanings and aren't just pretty designs that may get bored of later. Do thorough research on the tattooist. Get them to show you pics of their work.
AFter care is very imp. Wash the tattoo with anti bac soap 3-4 ( or more) times a day and apply anti bac ( Savlon cream) cream for 7-8 weeks. Dont expose the tattoo to too much sun, dont swim for 8 weeks or so.
Rememeber, pain and after care are temporary, a tattoo is for life.
Pls feel free to ask if you have any questions. I will try my best to answer.
xx

have two tattoos covering my arms..
and went totally crazy one day and decided to get a madison piercing...
for the uninitiated...thats a piercing on ur neck..
sadly..it got rejected
maybe...after my summers i will get my lip or chin pierced 😃

Ah tattoos

One very important to remember is the kind of place and the needle they use.

There are a lot of diseases one can contract and so insist on un used needles. (Pamela Lee contracted Hepatities B when she got that barb wire tattoo).

As for me, I am looking to get a tattoo. Something elaborate and oriental. For starters though am looking at getting a yin yang with a barcode underneath that has my birthdate

As for piercings - am not keen on it. Plus dont want the metal detectors to beep everytime I go through - have enough iron in my blood as it is.

Btw, Miami Ink anyone?

Cheers.

2008 has been a really hard year for me for a lot of personal reason ..... I am looking to get 2008 tattooed on the sole of my feet .....

Hi
This thread is well, about tattoos and piercings.
( For u S.B.aka curtz-imi)

A thread about tattoo and piercing (as of today i have none...piercing closed and tattoo erased ) for me

okies a little bit update abt the thread starter's tattoos...
she has 4 tattoos in four languages...if i am right in japanese..in mandarian...in hebrew and in kanji (a japanese dialect)

now speaking about tattoos...i have always found an universal appeal in them ..my mom thinks its a waste of time to showcase world peace by displaying maybe peace in urdu in my wrist....but then...each one to his/her opinion...i find an amazing appeal..to see someone carrying another nations script so close to his/her...might be as a means to showcase a rebel culture...but in that...somewhere all the boundaries are broken..all walls collapse...and a single entitiy called life emerges

well all this might sound blabbering to some ears...but then tattoo are meant to blabber ur identity via a pic/symbol/word...which in most of the cases...even u wont understand

ciao..

I don't think I'll really go for piercings. However I really was interested in getting a tattoo . The only thing that stopped me was that what if I get bored with a tattoo .I wanted sort of temporary tattoos and hence tried body painting. The best part was I was able to get rid of it whenever I felt like. Also I do feel this way one gets to experiment with color knowing that it can easily come off later. This way I get to paint my face red,white and green and cheer for India during the day while I can get the paint off and attend a get together in evening with maybe something wild over my arms.

Some people might say it is not the real thing. But I guess whatever works for you

Do take care while using chemicals to take the paint off as it may lead to rashes,etc. So choose whatever suits your skin. Too much experimentation with your skin with paints is not advised. Using Liquid latex is a good option.