TAS-2014

50 Posts  ·  70 Users
About this group
Anyone started preparing for TAS-2014. Exactly one year left .. so can we start preparing for the same .. We are searching for two more people who are trying for TAS-2014 , Trying to make a team of 4 people for TBLA and TAS .. its good to have a g...
Page 1 of 5

Is anyone from Tata in house clears TAS ever?If so pls share the experience,and can anyone shed some lights on the case if my second appraisal is not released at that time of attending TAS,can i fill my confirmation appraisal details and my first appraisal cycle detials?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone let me know where I can get info on case studies and GD experiences?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What salary TAS inhouse recruit gets ???

1 comment
anni3007
@anni3007  ·  0 karma

somebody please answer to this question.......

Its very very important for aspirants to know what they fighting for.....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Results have been announced, 3 got through out of the 18. Wish them the best of times in the future! :)

And those who did't get through, keep trying, life has better surprises in store! :)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So in total, 18 candidates in the final round.

Results have not been announced till yet. Wish everybody the best! 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any Updates from Mumbai?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any updates from Kolkata, Bangalore or Delhi???

IIM I EPGP (offered position for 2015 ), UCD Smurfit (offered position for 2015), IIM A PGPX WL
2 comments
cardiacer
@cardiacer  ·  0 karma

3 from delhi and 3 from Bangalore got selected for IRIS. Not sure about Kolkata.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Connoisseur25
@Connoisseur25  ·  0 karma

And one from London, What about New Jersey/Mumbai day1? - in total 7 till now for the IRIS.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

I have GD on 24th Mumbai, But i and few of my friends here do not have the copy of the application form. Any idea how to proceed as it was to carry a copy of the application to the venue.
1 comment
RohanKan
@RohanKan  ·  16 karma

We were clearly instructed to keep a scanned copy of the application form with us. I think in this case the most you can do is to fill in the form again and bring it to the venue

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys need some advice. I have been selected in SP Jain. Is it worth trying for TAS-inhouse. My GD id day after tomorrow. What salary do they offer for Inhouse Applicants? Is it different from the MBAs they take from top Bschools??

1 comment
Connoisseur25

Well, I thnk the salary is a bit less in comparison to the Bschool recruits. It is a different compensation that they get. As far as appearing for the process is concerned, there is no harm in going through the process. You may as well learn something from the process and get to meet like minded people. Only when you get selected, that is the time to take a call.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys from Kolkata, any updates regarding today's rounds??

Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts !! 
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
bhargav.nitc
@bhargav.nitcIIM Bangalore  ·  4,124 karma

Nope 😞

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Connoisseur25

One guy got selected from London, out of 7. guys from Kolkata/Blore..any updates?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...