TAS 2009 Preparation

242 Posts  ·  33 Users
About this group
To all those who are aiming for TAS 2009 Criteria for selection to TAS 2008(About TAS) : You should be less than 27 years of age as on 31st march, 2008 You should have worked for the Tata Group for a minimum period of 2 years and should...
Page 1 of 25

Its 650 . I know because i have been teaching GMAT past 10 yrs... Prof.Iyer Head of dept -math .Aditya Birla world academy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I worked in Tata group for 8 yrs in the past. I have worked in Business Dev. Now I have 17 yrs of profnl experience. I left my corporate life and made my part time teaching skill into a full fledged job.I am currently head of math with aditya birla group. I am teaching gmat past 10 yrs... I was wondering whether I can be of any help to you....Prof Iyer

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to all who made it to TAS 2009.
Agree with Vishal... its hugely disappointing on having missed out after getting so perilously close !

WIsh you guys all the very best and do stay connected..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So finally TAS 2009 shortlisting saga is over . Congratulations to all who made it to TAS 2009 and wish a great luck !!

Unfortunately , I was not able to clear final interview. Still wondering what went wrong and trying to console myself that may be something better is in the horizon ... ;-)

Vishal

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Vishal,

I have sent you a PM. Plz respond.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ya me too got d confirmation mail...

25th...7:30 am...:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got the confrmation mail...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
anyone who received d mail fo rd final process...

i guess the UK process is scheduled on the 20th..

seems any mail for the finals will be sent by 21st only.....

but the thing i was wondering was that US/UK people will have a very short time to arrange their travel....

lets c !

ATB to all!

I think that is going to be really close !! If interviews are on 24 & 25th as they told us , US shortlists will need to travel on 21st May evening .

Vishal
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone who received d mail fo rd final process...

i guess the UK process is scheduled on the 20th..

seems any mail for the finals will be sent by 21st only.....

but the thing i was wondering was that US/UK people will have a very short time to arrange their travel....

lets c !

ATB to all!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ne news on UK results puys???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...