Target RBI GRADE B 2019-Serious aspitants only

99 Posts  ·  646 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Target RBI GRADE B 2019 Recruitment, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and Get the details about the Cut Off, Services, Notification, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Process and much more.

Target RBI GRADE B 2019 Recruitment Notification – 

You will find here information about Target RBI GRADE B 2019 Recruitment, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result Cut Off, Services, Notification, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Process, Exam Date, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Answer Key, Salary.

Refer official website –   www.rbi.org.in

Other Important Articles:

RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019-Latest Update

RBI Grade B Preparation Tips for Phase 1 & 2

To keep track of latest discussions on Target RBI GRADE B 2019 Recruitment stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

RBI Grade B 2019- From Notification to Selection

Page 1 of 10

Anyone wants to purchase Edtap's RBI grade b course on sharing basis plz dm me. Will be a group of 2-3 people at max.  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

U.K. Sinha Committee on MSME’s Economic and Financial Sustainability

A Reserve Bank of India (RBI) committee has suggested a ₹5,000 crore stressed asset fund for domestic micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in relief to small businesses hurt by demonetization, the goods, and services tax and an ongoing liquidity crunch.

• The committee to study the problems faced by MSMEs was chaired by U.K. Sinha, former chairman of the Securities and Exchange Board of India.
  • The RBI had constituted the committee in January to review the current framework for MSMEs and suggest long-term solutions for their economic and financial sustainability.
  • Distressed asset fund structured to assist units in clusters where a change in the external environment, e.g. a ban on plastics or ‘dumping’ has led to a large number of MSMEs becoming non-performing assets (NPAs).

Other important recommendation

• The panel said that instead of making MSMEs register with various authorities, the permanent account number (PAN) should be made sufficient for most of their activities.
  • It recommended an amendment to the MSMED Act, 2006, requiring all MSMEs to mandatorily upload all their invoices above an amount to be specified by the government, from time to time. This mechanism will entail automatic display of names of defaulting buyers, and also act as moral suasion on buyers to release payments to these suppliers
    The report pointed out that small industries faced problems of delayed payments and were reluctant to enforce legal provisions available to them under the MSMED Act due to their low bargaining power.
  • The private sector should be incentivized by tax breaks or bonds to help MSMEs build skill sets in areas like product development, technology adoption, and marketing strategy.
    The private sector’s contribution to the segment, the committee noted, was minuscule, but the research and development facilities they possessed could be of enormous value.
  • The committee suggested that the PSBLoansIn59Minutes Portal should also cater to new entrepreneurs, who might not necessarily possess information, including GSTIN, income-tax returns, and bank statement.
  • On restructuring MSME accounts that have turned sour, the committee said an MSME account could be considered for an upgrade to “standard” after six months of satisfactory operation, instead of the current norm of one year. The account must also have additional equity in the business or a new source of cash flow.
    The RBI had announced a one-time restructuring scheme for MSMEaccounts in January, but the scheme is basically for accounts that are still standing.
  • The committee has also recommended banks that wish to specialize in MSME lending, their sub-targets for farm loans under the priority sector lender could be waived off and instead can be given a target for loans to the SME sector.
    The targets, the committee said, could be of 50% of the net bank credit for universal banks and 80% for small finance banks.
    At present, the overall priority sector lending target for a universal bank is 40% of their net bank credit and 75% for small finance bank.
  • Commercial banks have been suggested that they should develop customized products to assess the financing requirements based on expected cash flows moving away from traditional forms of assessment.
  • The committee recommends expanding the role of SIDBI, the apex body responsible for the development of the MSME sector.
    SIDBI should deepen credit markets for MSMEs in underserved districts and regions by handholding private lenders such as non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) and microfinance institutions (MFIs).
    Further, they must develop additional instruments for debt and equity, which would help crystallize new sources of funding for MSMEs and MSME lenders.
  • The committee has recommended a government-sponsored ‘fund of funds’ of Rs 10,000 crore to support the venture capital and private equity firms investing in the MSME sector on modified term sheets developed by SIDBI.

Other suggestions of the committee include;

• Introduction of adjusted priority sector lending (PSL) guidelines for banks to specialize in lending to a specific sector.
  • Doubling the collateral-free loan limit to Rs 20 lakh.
  • Revision in loan limit sanctioned under MUDRA by the Finance Ministry to ₹20 lakh from ₹10 lakh.
  • Providing insurance coverage to MSME employees by the government.
  •  https://www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main/ 
JOIN www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main FOR NOTES
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guyz... 

(only for Serious aspirants...)

If interested in buying edutap course for RBI+ SEBI complete course (phase 1 & 2) of 20500/-  in a group then contact me on my email id.

planning to buy it soon...

Mail id...   arkroy30@gmail.com

2 comments
Ark30
@Ark30  ·  12 karma

Need 2 more guyz to complete this group of 7... So, if interested mail me soon.. arkroy30@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ark30
@Ark30  ·  12 karma

Mail id.. arkroy30@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Key Announcements Of Union Budget 2019-20:
  • PAN and Aadhaar will become interchangeable. One can use your Aadhaar number to file I-T Returns soon
  • Rs 5 lakh minimum limit announced for taxpayers.
  • 3% surcharge hike on an income of Rs 2 crore and 7% on Rs 5 crore and above
  • Corporate tax with turnover of up to Rs 400 crore slashed to 25 per cent from a current rate of 30 per cent
  • MDR charges waived on cashless payment
  • Fiscal deficit in FY 19 at 3.3% of the GDP
  • GST rate on electric vehicles lowered to 5%
  • Nari tu Narayani: Women SHG Interest Subvention Programme to be expanded to all districts in India
  • Rs 1 lakh loan to be provided for SHG women members under Mudra Scheme
  • Additional income tax deduction of Rs 1.5 lakh on interest on loans taken to purchase electric vehicles
  • Additional deduction of Rs 5 lakh on loans up to March 31 2020 for buying affordable houses, giving Rs 7 lakh benefit to home buyers.
  • To provide Aadhaar cards for NRIs with Indian passports, after their arrival in India, with no waiting period.
  • Rs 20 coin coming up
  • Regulation of HFCs (Housing Finance Cos) to move to RBI from National Housing Bank
  • Excise duty on fuel hiked by Rs 1
  • To resolve the angel tax issue, startups will not be subject to any scrutiny in respect to valuation. Funds raised by startups will not require any scrutiny by the I-T department.
  • TDS of 2% on cash withdrawals exceeding Rs 1 crore in a year from bank accounts, to discourage business payments in cash.
  • Period of exemption for capital gains arising from sale of house for investment in startups to be extended to March 31, 2021
  • Rs 70,000 crore in recapitalisation for public sector banks
  • Rs 1.05 lakh crore disinvestment target for the year.
  • TV channel to be launched for promoting startups and to help matchmaking for funds
  • Rs 50 lakh crores proposed for Railway infrastructure
  • By 2022, the 75th year of Independence, every single rural family, except those who are unwilling to take the connection, will have electricity and clean cooking facility
  • The pension benefit will be extended to 3 crore retail traders under PM Karam Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme. It requires only Aadhaar numbers and bank accounts
  • Rs 1 crore worth of loans proposed to MSMEs
  • 2% interest subvention for GST-registered MSME on fresh or incremental loans
  • Investment by FIIs and FDIs in debt securities in infrastructure debt funds to be allowed. Minimum public shareholding in listed companies can be increased from 25% to 35%
  • Global Investors Meet to happen in India 
JOIN www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main FOR NOTES
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guyz... 

(only for Serious aspirants...)

If interested in buying edutap course for RBI+ SEBI complete course (phase 1 & 2) of 20500/-  in a group then contact me on my email id.

planning to buy it soon...

Mail id...   arkroy30@gmail.com

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Important Update For Rbi Grade B Exam 2019 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) cut repo rate for fourth time this year on 08th August as benign inflation provides the central bank room to help an economy that is growing at its slowest in nearly five years. The RBI's monetary policy committee, led by governor Shaktikanta Das, lowered repo rate by 35% basis points to 5.4%. Almost 80% of 66 economists surveyed by Reuters expected the RBI to cut its benchmark repo rate by 25 bps while three predicted a 50 bps cut. The RBI also lowered the GDP growth rate for 2019-20 lower to 6.9%, as compared to earlier estimate of 7%. All members of the MPC unanimously voted to reduce the policy repo rate and to maintain the accommodative stance of monetary policy. The last time the RBI made so many back-to-back cuts was after the global financial crisis over a decade ago, when most major central banks were desperate to revive economic growth. A slew of high-frequency indicators - including sliding car sales - suggest the economy is yet to recover from a dismal performance in the first three months of this year, when GDP growth slumped to a five-year low of 5.8%. Running at 3.18% in June, India's retail inflation has remained below the central bank's medium-term target of 4% for almost a year. Monsoon, after a poor start, has also picked up. Last month, the US Federal Reserve cut interest rate for the first time since global financial crisis. This allows RBI room to retain easing bias, say analysts. But analysts say that rate cuts alone cannot help India's economy unless the benefits are passed on to consumers and corporate borrowers. Banks, saddled with bad debt, have been slow to reduce lending rates despite the RBI's prodding. For More Free Updates -: https://www.facebook.com/rbigradebcoachingbydassir/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Aspiarants...I have made a group for (RBI + SEBI complete course) to buy Edutap Course in a group of at max 7 aspirants. I already have 2 guyz interested for the same...We can study in a time groups/slots and can make strategy as a group for the better performance in exam.

I already have appeared for rbi grade b exam last year.. given mains but not qualified for interview. 

Course cost is 20500/- and can be purchased in 14350/- after availing 30% discount on it. 

Purchase time- as soon as i get 7 guyz at max.

group count-    7 at max

per head cost-  2050/-

studying strategy- in time slots (of 7-8 hours/a day)

mock tests- will be shared among group

Reason- unable to buy on individual basis & its the best material & no time will be left for preparation if notification comes anyday (RBI + SEBI) & it will come for sure as we know.

so, people having same interest can mail me with their contact number for buying the course in a group of at max 7 guyz on my email id...

arnav.sehgal006@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Start preparing the descriptive topics at first to form your concept. Go through each topic and revise regularly. After you form a concept the try to answer the short questions. When you are done with it solve the MCqs.

You must follow consistent hours of study and increasing study hours on weekends and holidays. Remember the more you get involve in it the better it would be for you to march ahead.

https://www.facebook.com/rbigradebcoachingbydassir

Join For Updates -- https://bit.ly/30C3gWe
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear all, I have bought susheel ragade sir ( enlight education) integrated course mainly focusing on RBI grade B 2019. I have been preparing for this from Jan 2019. Unfortunately some personal reason I shall not be able to give this exam this year. So , I want to sell it at reasonable price. If anybody interested then ping me at my WhatsApp no 8436634209.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#rbi GA

Post 50259129747269
1 comment
Chhavi1
@Chhavi1  ·  0 karma

Anshula kant

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment