Target RBI GRADE B 2016-17

9 Posts  ·  99 Users
About this group

Come here all the veterans and newbies.We will gather all materials at one place.A fresh new start.

Page 1 of 1

Hi guys... This is the first time I am facing RBI interview so i am very nervous about it. It would be great if you could share your interview experiences ... Thank you so much guys :) ... Hope to see u in RBI :)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone.... Congratulations to all the selected candidates.... Does any one have any idea by when did interviews start in Kolkata last year. Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Scientific calculators are allowed??

Saravana Ysk
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

"Guys I am following Kalinga's notes for Management... will it be sufficient?? or is there any better source??... thanks"

1 comment
pgddugdgi
@pgddugdgi  ·  86 karma

Share it plz

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello aspirants...

Please suggest study materials for social and economic issues and management.

Thanks And All d best.. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys please suggest me how to go about phase 2 prep especially for economic and social issues... thanks and all the best for results of phase 1!! :) 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys!!Can one having a non economics background student prepare for RBI Grade B to be held this year.If yes then what should be the plan?Please guide me with your valuable inputs. Thanks in advance.:-)

XAT'16-99.2,IIFT'15-99.8,CAT'15-93;Convert:IIFT-D,Rejects:XL-BM,HRM XAT'17-98.975,IIFT'16-98.01,CAT'16-98.01;Calls:IIFT,IIM-I,S,New IIMs,MDI,SPJ,XL-HR Rejects:-IIFT,SPJ,Convert:- XL-HR Waitlisted:-MDI
2 comments
paul.krugman
@paul.krugman  ·  0 karma

Cover the basics of Economics (NCERT books) before Jan. After that quickly go through Ramesh Singh before Feb/ March. This is important as you can follow Business/ Economics/ Govtt Policy news, Budget and Economic Survey when you basics are done. Go through previous year papers to have some idea (2015 paper was a big change and trend will be the same probably). 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
naruka_devraj
@naruka_devraj  ·  14 karma

@paul.krugman Thanks a lot.And about the optional paper.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yes let's create a watsapp grp...

1 like16 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 16
lookformrsingh
@lookformrsingh  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
snavendar_kumar
@snavendar_kumar  ·  4 karma

please add me to group 9949957836

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have created this forum for 2016-17. I have learned a lot in the 2015-16 attempt and I have full materials now. Although I have my mains attempts to give but chances are bleak so , with a fresh new start with a lot of zeal , this thread shall fulfill its purpose of guiding us through the storm.

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
sharsha
@sharsha  ·  0 karma

lets share the materials rahul

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
snavendar_kumar
@snavendar_kumar  ·  4 karma

please add me 9949957836 to your group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment