//Selling 100 GB Materials @ Rs. 250 for MBA-2020 & other competitive exams//At the heart of scoring a good percentage lies repeated and rigorous practice from a variety of sources.
Details about the materials-
· Quantity- 100 GB Materials
· Mode- Google Drives
· Payment link and details-
https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)
MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section
· Free- MEGA Folder containing additional materials related to MBA and GRE (MEGA Account required)
Rs. 500 (50% discount) = Rs. 250 (Year End Sale!)
· Testimonials- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BvZdY_cPSkzfbsXOGGennTixANU7rEfS?usp=sharing
ey guys. I ranked 6 in Feb CMAT at 296. Am aiming only for JB. My question is this:
How is the result converted to percentile. I can think of 3 methods:
1. September CMAT is considered separately from Feb CMAT - in this case for September, there will be 6 - 99.99 percentilers and for Feb, 8 99.99 percentilers. These will be ordered as per 12th and 10th marks.
2. Both CMAT results are combined and arranged in descending order of
(considering both tests as a part of ONE HUGE CMAT conducted twice a year) and percentiles are taken out. The best
are taken for people who have given it twice. Considering 40000 people took it twice and the combined merit lists amount to 150,000 candidates - that means 110000 candidates approx so, 11 (or 12, or 13 - depending on how many people took both CMATS) 99.99 ers.
2. Both CMAT results are combined and arranged in descending order of RANKS (considering both tests as a part of ONE HUGE CMAT conducted twice a year) and percentiles are taken out. The best RANKS are taken for people who have given it twice. Considering 50000 people took it twice and the combined merit lists amount to 150,000 candidates - that means 100000 candidates approx so, 11 (or 12, or 13 - depending on how many people took both CMATS) 99.99 ers.
Also, in case 2, how is the difference in the difficulty level of the two exams normalized? Since in FEB, more people took the exam than in SEP but the score are lower - so this naturally means that the FEB exam was harder.
Does ANYONE have any idea? The DTE official I spoke to on phone, started reading out from the MAH CET brochure on percentile conversion by a 'competent authority'. But no procedure. Even after this rank, it's scary!Please comment.
is it necessary to appear for CET exam even if one wants to apply through CAT ?? they have already asked CAT/XAT percentile during form fillin.. Any one please share the exact procedure..
facing inside outside question links
how many questions will be there in CET Exam?? each carrying how many marks??
can any one give me the link for rs aggarwal non verbal reasoning book pdf free download?
Do any one have R S Agarwal Verbal Nonverbal book for sale.
I need one.
Even photovcopy is also fine with me.
HI .. does anyone has any idea of the process of applying to jbims through XAT/CMAT/CET ? just checked it on DTE all are taken into consideration..
Could you tell me what's the procedure for applying to JBIMS through CMAT ? Do I need to fill up DTE form now ?