Target JBIMS - CET 2020

341 Posts  ·  13,553 Users
About this group

Discuss about CET 2020

Page 1 of 35

Is it sensible enough to Take admissions through cet now as many colleges are already done with their placement and companies are done filling their requirements???? Any one any suggestions?

1 like1 comment
Kaveri_Kavz
@Kaveri_Kavz  ·  13 karma

I must say, 'No'. Bcz most the colleges are already in the phase of form filling and most are done by now. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone in this group who secured 99.90+ percentile in CMAT this year?

1 comment
fahad_1993
@fahad_1993  ·  123 karma

@Kunalkalra17 yup, 99.998

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Its already mid October.... Do they even plan to start the admission process?? It's so frustrating now

4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey! Can anyone please share updates regarding JBIMS admission 2020-2022

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hiee i m new to this group .. and i don't know much about cet exam can someone provide me information about cet exams

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do non maharashtra student need to score th required percentile in cet or there are other requirements regarding acads and profile?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey folks! Can you suggest some books for reference specifically for CET.

Also, which are the best mock test series?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
saquibxhussain
@saquibxhussain  ·  0 karma

Tata Steel Digie-Shala celebrates this Engineers Day with a Flash Sale on 15th September. Stay tuned! Don't forget to check out our technical courses from subject matter experts on https://lnkd.in/fuqa2tG #EngineersDay #TataSteel #Onlinecourses #Wealsomaketomorrow #Flashsale #Learnonline #elearning2020

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
amrit.u
@amrit.u  ·  1 karma

For mocks I guess cl would be best option

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any news regarding admissions yet?

1 comment
ksj98
@ksj98  ·  9 karma

Read in news that process likely to begin in second week of October once final year exams are done

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So here's my two cents on what's been going on with the CET admission process and the likely scenario:

The DTE and Cetcell are most likely waiting for final year exams to be completed before starting with admissions. The DTE refuses to give a proper reply to emails, just asking the students to wait till the official notification is released. However, 2-3 months back, a few people who had emailed DTE about the admission process were notified that they are waiting for the final year results to be released before starting the process. So it's most likely that. 

Now that the Supreme Court has declared that final year exams have to be held, the wait will surely be longer. The Government of Maharashtra will probably chalk out a proposal for conducting online exams and that will itself take some time. Then the process of conducting exams and declaring results will further take time.  It is only after this that the admission procedure is likely to start. Now,  one can argue that other MBA colleges have started already so even the ones in Maharashtra should. However, the DTE is part of the government and the government probably wants to start PG courses only once the results are out, so there is nothing we can do about that.  Just recently, one of the Ministers in the state had suggested that the academic year should now directly begin from January 2021, so we get an idea of the way they are thinking.

My estimation keeping all the timelines in mind is that the admisison procedure would begin in mid or end of October and the colleges would begin by end of November or start of December. This seems the most logical pathway for now and honestly it is very very late. If you have a job or haven't had a year drop yet, it makes sense to give the MBA exams again instead of waiting here for colleges to begin. Also, the job scenario is currently terrible and summer internships are going to be severely affected this year so there is not point waiting it out if you have a chance of trying for next year.

If you agree with this, please post this on the various social media and chat  groups so that everyone is clearly aware of the scenario. I see a lot of people confused about the entire situation.

7 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Isn't it a high time for the admission process to start?? Why is it taking so Long

2 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
akash_224
@akash_224  ·  1 karma

I had called DTE and asked them when will their Cap rounds start. They literally had 0 idea about the start of the cap round.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
akash_224
@akash_224  ·  1 karma

I believe it is extremely important that we ask them to start, if it becomes the case that Oct Nov has been reached.... We would lose out 100 percent on our summer internship etc.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...