Target - GMAT-June, 09

127 Posts  ·  84 Users
About this group
Hi PGs, This thread is meant for all those who are targeting GMAT in June,2009. Here we can discuss our strategies, study plans, study material, help regarding preparation and can clear our doubts. Can anyone tell me which is a better c...
Page 1 of 13

50 on the quant section of Kaplan is very suspect to me. They are known to distort the scoring scale of their tests. Have you taken the official prep tests yet?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey guys

i m planning to organize a study group where in we guys can fix up some topic n discuss our doubts together.

all those interested , please say yes!!!

hello shashank,
Pls. count me in. :cheerio:
Taking GMAT in July end.
Books: OG12 , Manhattan SC (presently)
Stage of prep: RC, CR , DS practice...SC & PS not yet started
Hope more puys join..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys

i m planning to organize a study group where in we guys can fix up some topic n discuss our doubts together.

all those interested , please say yes!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sonal,

AWA: Analysis of issue and analysis of argument ( each 30 min).

Sujoy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Sujoy

AWA????
I dunno that... :):p

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
But I don't see any link or whatsoever to check my answers. Isn't there any way to cross check the answers in Kaplan Test?

Finally I got the answer from user guide.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have a couple of questions although I am not sure if this is the right forum to discuss these things. Please let me know if there is any separate forum for these.

1. Recently I have given Kaplan Test 2 and scored 620. Scaled score for quanta was 50 although I messed up the verbal section. But I don't see any link or whatsoever to check my answers. Isn't there any way to cross check the answers in Kaplan Test?

2. Is there any link that can give a quick info of the admission deadlines for ISB, IIMs, NUS and Wharton - I mean the B-schools overall?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Sonal,

I completely agree with what Varun advised..i need not to utter those line again..
Additionally, for verbal, try Kaplan premier and Manhattan.. the tips and stragies mentioned on those books are really helpful..

also, try to give atleast a full length test in coming 7 days( dont skip the AWA part)..

ATB..

Sujoy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Kushagra,

Thanks Man!!

Though i am consistingly getting around 47 in quanta, verbal is giving me hard time!! when i am solving stand alone RC or SC or CR, i am doing good, but its just miserable when i am attending full length test 😞 :-(

Can you please tell me how you are maintaining your error log?

i have PMed you.. thanks man!!

Sujoy

any1 goin 4 gmat on 9 june?in delhi?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Thanks Varun for all ur advise... For brushing up my basic maths... I have started with a book which is a quantitative builder from IMS classes. Also I have a basic Maths book from Acsent Carrers which one of ma friend gave it to me....

I am planning I should comeplete that book in one week's time and then target on OG or any other dedicated Maths book... right? Will write back after one week with hopefully sayin that I have completed my Quantitative Skill Buil book...
Which book shall I start with for my full fledged English/ Verbal prep....?
God Save mee.... I desperately need to start my MBA in 2010 from Singapore...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...