Target - CAT 2014

157 Posts  ·  589 Users
About this group
i know it may seem a little early, but then you know what they say about CAT prep - The Earlier the better. So this thread is all about sharing / discussing your fundas , mantras, Strategies , whatever-you-wanna-call-it to crack THE exam CAT 20...
Page 1 of 16

I have entered my graduation marks as 77% but it should be 84.8 I am unlikely to change in the portal .I have dropped a mail to them.
Can it be changed now or can I change afterwards . Please help !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can any one please give me all the formula of allegation  in IMS basic material

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

While filling the SPJIMR form, they ask for CAT percentile. What should we mention there...?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I Have mistakenly filled my College as deemed University instead of State in the CAT form. Paid the fees Rs.1600 what do now..?????

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey, can someone tell me when to apply to institutes like SPJIMR, Shailesh Mehta, IMT, MDI etc. Coz I heard that you have to apply to them sometime now...pls help...

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys!!! Can anyone suggest Study material of which institute is suitable if one has to start from the basics??  Please Help !

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello friends, i belong to OBC and obc candidates have to fill a separate form and get attested by Deputy magistrate or Deputy commissioner. Cant we submit the scanned copy of original certificate instead of sending the prescribed format ? 

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

he skill(s) possessed by each player in a group belong(s) to 'n' distinct skills namely S1, S2, S3, S4, ..., Sn. No two players in the group have an identical set of skills. It is known that the group has the maximum number of players possible. A team is selected from the group consisting of a captain and a few players such that each of the selected players has atleast one skill common with the captain. If the number of skills possessed by the captain is 'x', where 'x' < 'n', the number of players in the team cannot be more than?2^(n) - 1 2^(n - x) - 1 2^(n - x) 2^(n) - 2^(n - x)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi! 

I was planning on joining either the IMS or CL test batch to supplement practice provided by AIMCATs. Could you people suggest which is better for mock tests? CL or IMS? 

Worse than 'that single life' is 'that MBA-less life'. -_-
49 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I noticed this issue today. After submitting the cat application form after thoroughly checking it . my date of birth is showing incorrect? any idea what should be done? has anyone else faced this issue?

'GEM'.. I think that's enough to guess my fate
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...