TARGET-CAT 2013 For Working Professionals

30 Posts  ·  32 Users
About this group
Hi, Please follow this thread to make it sure that you are born to nail the cat. This thread is completely meant for *Working Professionals *who are aspiring to be *CAT-2013* cracker. Please Post your : *Name:- Educational qualification: ...
Page 1 of 3
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@venkatesh561 said:
Hi Friends,i got 98.78%ile in CAT 2k12. Apart from that screwed up in snap and xat . I didnt joini any coaching institutes also. Because of the confidence that i didnt do well, i didnt apply to FMS and MDI . Now i am shortlisted for new IIMs and IMT G. Awaiting results. So if i get shortlisted should i join any new IIM or write cat 2k13 again?. My experience is 30 months now. MY Scores in X, XII, GRAD are 87,94 (AP Board) and 75 (B.Tech) respectively. By the way i am a General Male Engineer working in IT field . ATB to all the CAT 2k13 aspirants. Give me some suggestions please
After looking at you cat 2012 score and overall profile, I think you deserve Old IIMS and Other premier institutes in India....Bell it hard for CAT 2013.

Hi Friends,

i got 98.78%ile in CAT 2k12. Apart from that screwed up in snap and xat :D. I didnt joini any coaching institutes also. Because of the confidence that i didnt do well, i didnt apply to FMS and MDI 😞 . Now i am shortlisted for new IIMs and IMT G. Awaiting results. So if i get shortlisted should i join any new IIM or write cat 2k13 again?. My experience is 30 months now. MY Scores in X, XII, GRAD are 87,94 (AP Board) and 75 (B.Tech) respectively. By the way i am a General Male Engineer working in IT field :(. ATB to all the CAT 2k13 aspirants. Give me some suggestions please

@achal_88 said:
offer valid till 10th feb....
plz check

Confusion......
Situation is like this...
Screwed up entrance xams of 2012-13 season....with only a couple of converts from Tier-2 B schools...i am unsure of wehter to join there or not...
The dilemma is even more severe since my current company (read brand), profile and pay is so high for a Pre-MBA job that a tier-2 B school wont make much of a value addition.

My profile-
X-92%,XII-89%, Grad-5.9 CGPA ( Thanks to a confusing grade system that was followed in my colg)
Work ex- 32 months and counting ( Core electrical manufcturing co.)

Should i give another shot next year i.e. CAT'13 ??
Will my work ex- (which ll become about 44 months till the time i go to a top B school) be a hindrance in getting a good placement ??

P.S. i am planning to give GMAT s well in cse i do not opt for the converts i have with me this year.
Quote Reply.
Like.

Hi people

I am Swapnila Singh
Work Ex:10 Months Tech Mahindra
B.Tech (ECE) Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology
CAT 2012 81.9 percentile
XII -80%
X-91.2 %

happy to see this thread....

Educational qualification:BE(electrical&electronics;)
organization working with (job profile is optional): ABB (Supply chain Management)
Total Experience: 20 months
Previous year CAT Scores: none

GMAT 720, XII-90%, X-91%

@SRESTANGSH.DAS

Go for TIME or IMS.

Hi all,

Name:- Karthik Raman
Educational qualification: B.E.(CSE)
organization working with (job profile is optional): Cognizant
Total Experience: 7 months
Previous year CAT Scores: None

ATB for CAT 2013..!!!