TAPMI - Waitlist

36 Posts  ·  286 Users
About this group
Hello All I am waitlisted at TAPMI. Does anyone have an idea about my chances of admission? I am in my final yr BE and haven't applied anywhere else as I didn't go for any CAT coaching and I wasn't expecting 97.78 percentile. I got thru...
Page 1 of 4

Congrats Gaurav all those who made it thru from the waitlist...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all
git through to tapmi
was a long and gruelling wait
but yeah i am through
they have posted the results on the website
si check it out

1 comment
DikshaArora2609
@DikshaArora2609  ·  2 karma

Hi..where can I check the result on the website...I mean I can't find it

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i made it too...n m joining...got the email n the courier today..i m from bangalore...hope to join u guys there...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks to those who have opted out, I got "the email" from Prof. Simon George yesterday. I am taking it (not that I have too many options). Thank you guys for all the updates.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys, check tapmi site for the final list of selected candidates.......me got thru n m joining........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi mates

I got the final call from Tapmi through e-mail yesterday. I am karthik from Chennai. Fresh B Tech (Chemical) from St Joseph's college of Engineering. CAT 95.48%. Look forward to join my pals in Class of 2007. Lets take Tapmi to greater heights by the time we leave in 1007. All the best to my batchmates.

Karthik

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats PV... on gettin into TAPMI...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pv
@pv  ·  5 karma

hi junta, TAPMI has given out another set of calls. I was on the waiting list, but now I've received a mail from Profesor Simon George, saying Congrats etc. I guess this is the list they said they would release on 7th, eh?
me: 97.6 %ile, final yr B.Tech Production Engineering, Kerala
cheers

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All the best to all on the waitlist... Anybody whoz got a call from waitlist apart from the 10 people initially initmated??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
imt has started sending letters to the selected candidates of MHRMCG course.
i received my letter on sunday .hope others also have received theirs.

where there is a will, i will be there in it.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...