*SOLVE MATERIALS DURING SOCIAL DISTANCING! *
*CRACK Bank PO, CAT 2020 and other exams! *
* What is the post about? *
Materials which can be used for any competitive examination having an aptitude round (aptitude- Quantitative section, Verbal Section and Reasoning section). Materials can be used for multiple exams at once!
- For MBA Competitive Exams
-Bank PO and other Exams like
· IBPS PO
· SBI PO
· RRB PO
· LIC and Insurance AO
· Bank Clerical Exams
· SSC CGL
* What is the price of the materials and how much will I be getting? *
Price of the materials = Rs. 500 but there is a 50% discount, so Rs. 250. Total Materials that you will be getting= 90 GB
*How to contact you for the materials? *
Pay me through GPay or UPI and I will share the materials through Google Drives.
Please reach out to me at-
*What would I be getting for the money spent? Brief of the materials present-*
• AMIYA sir’s whole course (QA)
• Arun Sharma and Sarvesh Verma Books
• Career Launcher’s Smart CAT Cracker (ALL VIDEOS)
• 100’s of important PDF’s and Images
• Total Gadha Materials
• Hand written Quants Notes (different PDF for different chapters)
• Previous papers of CAT, XAT, IIFT, SNAP and other exams
• Loads of materials and videos on RC’s and Verbal preparation
• BYJU’s videos of whole CAT course
• CL 361 degree minds full videos
• Takshzila PDF exercises
• Critical Reasoning videos
• NMAT Resources
• AMIYA Sir YouTube downloaded videos
• Learning Roots YouTube downloaded videos
• CAT 500 (IMS), Amiya Sir’s QA book, HITBULLSEYE’s must solve questions.
• TIME (2007-2017), CL(2009-2014 and 2017), IMS Mocks from previous years
• 100’s of PDFs about Vocabulary and Verbal Prep for GRE
• Manhattan Prep GRE Guide
• GRE VIDEOS
• Links to free GRE mocks
• Study materials collated by students
• Barrons New GRE book
• VOCAB PDFs
MEGA FOLDER WITH VIDEOS AND ADDITIONAL MATERIALS
*How would I be getting these? *
You would need a Gmail account and some amount of drive space to access the materials. For the Mega Account Materials, you will need to create an account of your own
Joining B-School? Wondering how your next 2 years can be smooth?
Register for our next Webinar - I WISH I KNEW!
Hear it out from our experts on the mistake they made and tips 'they wish they knew' before joining B-schools!
To join this free webinar, register here: https://www.4titude.co.in/i-wish-i-knew
Hello Future Marketers,
Recently we (Marketing professionals from premium B-schools IIFT, IIMs, IITs, NM, SP Jain, SIBM & more) have started a marketing publication page where we feature:
1. Subject experts articles
2. Campaign analysis
3. Advertisement analysis
4. Webinars for MBAs
5. Tips for future pursuits such as internship/job
6. Tips on corporate competitions
Also, you can become our Editor if you are passionate about writing & looking for a Launchpad.
Ping us on our business whatsa.pp 8804900400
Check our page & follow if you like our contents:
Also, kindly share it to your friends!
Please read and then VOTE/COMMENT which one? Kjsomaiya fs vs tapmi bkfs for finance? 2017-19 data Kjsomaiya fs avg 9.5 with highest 24lpa and few others get 20-22lpa also but minimum can be 7lpa also. Batch strength 60.Mumbai being financial hub provides lot of exposure, live case studies ,full time expert lecturers and alumnis as guest lectures and lot of internship opportunities. Tapmi bkfs avg 12.5+ with highest 15lpa and min 9lpa. Batch strength was 42. Has one of the best finance labs with 16 bloomberg terminals(each cost 18lpa). similar curriculum to KJ. AACSB and AMBA accrediated program. I heard its more expensive then KJ.
Considering the boom in data science field and the anormous need for the data analytics when compared to the conventional PGDM/MBA, which is best?
Why is FORE the least popular among the 4 tier 2 colleges which are usually classified in the same bracket? P.s: colleges in the same bracket are TAPMI, GIM, KJSOM and FORE. Personally from whatever I have seen, they are ranked as follows : tapmi > gim > kjsom > fore.
How many are planning to retake cat /other MBA exams again !!!!!
Especially Those already with a gap year..and have got into tier 2 colleges this time..(GIM/TAPMI/ KJ)