TAPMI Server Crashed Before deadline time at about 11 pm on 5 Feb 2012

3 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
This is the thread for all those aspirants how were unable to fill the application as the *server got crashed before the application deadline time*.Through this I want to convey to the higher authorities to please help the aspirant in getting our ...
Page 1 of 1
@mayankmychoice said:
@vipul99 - I doubt that this thread is required at all & u really think opening such kind of threads would help your cause...admissions team is not gonna listen to all dis...@visionIIM-ACL - Please close this thread...
yes please close this thread...@visionIIM-ACL
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@vipul99 - I doubt that this thread is required at all & u really think opening such kind of threads would help your cause...admissions team is not gonna listen to all dis...

@visionIIM-ACL - Please close this thread...
TAPMI Class of 2014; CFA International Level 2 Candidate

This is the thread for all those aspirants how were unable to fill the application as the server got crashed before the application deadline time.Through this I want to convey to the higher authorities to please help the aspirant in getting our application forms filled by extending the application deadline for 1 more day.

@all respectful seniors:
This is my humble request on behalf of all the aspirants who were not able to fill an application form because of server issue to please convince the higher authorities for opening up the link for a day..
Your little help would be of great use for all of us.
Thanks & Regard Vipul,
True Aspirant