Tapmi results out

402 Posts  ·  119 Users
About this group
Tapmi rewsults r out. all the best to all the puys plz follow the link WebForm1 moi got thru :smiley:
Page 1 of 41

The deadline for issue of forms is 1st December, 08 and the last date for their receipt is 6th December, 08.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

The GMAT registration number is your GMAT ID No. The Appointment no is only for your reference till the exam.

ATB

Hi

I plan to apply to TAPMI with my GMAT scores.
The TAPMI form asks for the GMAT 'Registration number'.
I would be very grateful if someone could tell me whether this is the
GMAT 'Id' number or the 'Appointment number'.
(GMAT has these two reference numbers.Which of these is asked for in the TAPMI form as the GMAT registration number?)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am planning to take GMAT by October first week. There is any deadline for applying to TAPMI with Gmat score?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

I plan to apply to TAPMI with my GMAT scores.
The TAPMI form asks for the GMAT 'Registration number'.
I would be very grateful if someone could tell me whether this is the
GMAT 'Id' number or the 'Appointment number'.
(GMAT has these two reference numbers.Which of these is asked for in the TAPMI form as the GMAT registration number?)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
jus a info for all the puys.....
a frnd of mine got thru siom... no ritten test..no gd/pi... nothing.. jus donation or capitation fee as thy call it.... god if only i had money... y to take all th tension in th wrld..
prepare for test.. get coachin classes... clear for th gd/pi... prepare for it.. go to all th corners of th country... fight for a seat frm among all deserving.. wait for th result.. wen all u cud do is pay extra dough.... i dont understand... if such guys can study along n b managers as gud as others... wht in th heck do such coll need so many gurellin rounds for... jus make it first com and pay and first get a seat service...

Thr r so many deservin candidates.... with 1 wrng ans in cat... we c our percentile fallin to god knows whr.. n we dont have enough decent coll... but ve to fite for 2nd tier coll... or like me get frustrated for not gettin evn a 2nd tier coll... coll who talk abt ethics n all they can do is tis... n all th gov do is reserve th seats... for th more deserving...eh

i know i ve given an example of siom but blive th theory of 'dont blame untill u know' works other way round in India... 'dont trust untill u know'.

thts really very sad dude... n i know it hurts.... but nothing much in our hand .... bydway , is this relevent post in this particular topic??????????
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

jus a info for all the puys.....
a frnd of mine got thru siom... no ritten test..no gd/pi... nothing.. jus donation or capitation fee as thy call it.... god if only i had money... y to take all th tension in th wrld..
prepare for test.. get coachin classes... clear for th gd/pi... prepare for it.. go to all th corners of th country... fight for a seat frm among all deserving.. wait for th result.. wen all u cud do is pay extra dough.... i dont understand... if such guys can study along n b managers as gud as others... wht in th heck do such coll need so many gurellin rounds for... jus make it first com and pay and first get a seat service...

Thr r so many deservin candidates.... with 1 wrng ans in cat... we c our percentile fallin to god knows whr.. n we dont have enough decent coll... but ve to fite for 2nd tier coll... or like me get frustrated for not gettin evn a 2nd tier coll... coll who talk abt ethics n all they can do is tis... n all th gov do is reserve th seats... for th more deserving...eh

i know i ve given an example of siom but blive th theory of 'dont blame untill u know' works other way round in India... 'dont trust untill u know'.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi...
i dont know much about that policy...and i am in favour of them giving out list on net,just like others to make the process more transparent....
guys who have got a call in tapmi after the second list,do post it here,so that we know that the cancelled seats are going to deserving candidates...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
gvg
@gvg  ·  0 karma
hey dude....

but i dont think a college under AICTE will do any thing which it should not be doing...even though i had similar apprehensions,i still don't think we can point finger at TAPMI......

This is not true... They come under AICTE but their withdrawal policy is completely different from the norms that have been specified... I can actually see a lot of ppl withdrawing/not joining on puy alone... Those who're being mailed, should post so that its of help to everyone waitlisted!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

just to inform all my frnds tht m not joining tapmi ... m joining Goa institute of management . this means tht one more seat get vacant...

best of luck to everyone ....

cheers!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys as far as i kno tapmi doesn hav an official wait list policy...
but they do fill in the vacant seats by directly mailing the candidates..
i think they do tat as n wen the candidates withdraw the seats..
so keep ur fingers crossd n atb..
regards
ak

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...