Join the discussion on TAPMI PGDM Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, placements and cut off.
Deadline – 2nd February 2020
T.A. Pai Management Institute, famously known as TAPMI, is one of the most reputed business schools of India, located in Manipal, and has been setting new benchmarks for last 34 years. TAPMI has been continuously ranked in top 1% B-schools in India by various associations.
1. Brief Introduction about the course
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management is the flagship program offered by TAPMI and aims to create well-rounded industry leaders to take on complex work situations. With the unique concept of cross-functional integrated learning, this program helps the student develop an ability to evaluate a problem from different perspectives and find the best possible solution.
• Minimum 60% marks in Class 10th and 12th
• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
• Final year students may also apply.
• Applicants must have a total work experience of less than 2 years.
• Statement of purpose is an important component of the selection criteria.
3. Selection Process
• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their test scores.
• Written Ability Test to evaluate articulation and technical ability.
• Group Discussion to evaluate the ability to interact in a group.
• Collaborative problem-solving ability to be assessed through a group activity.
• Personal Interview to assess attitude towards management.
4. Application Start and End date
• The application process starts from – November 2019
• The application process ends on – January 2020
5. Exam accepted for Course
6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018
• Highest Package – 20.00 Lakhs per annum
• Average Package – 11.06 Lakhs per annum
• Students placed – 100%
7. Scholarship offered by the College
TAPMI offers scholarships of up to Rs. 2.50 crores for 50 selected students.
Other Important Articles:
TAPMI Manipal Result 2019
TAPMI PGDM Program Posts 100% Placement