[Official] TAPMI PGDM Admissions 2021-23 | PaGaLGuY

3,591 Posts  ·  9,773 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on TAPMI PGDM Admission 2021-23 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, placements and cut off.

Deadline – 11 December 2020

T.A. Pai Management Institute, famously known as TAPMI, is one of the most reputed business schools of India, located in Manipal, and has been setting new benchmarks for last 34 years. TAPMI has been continuously ranked in top 1% B-schools in India by various associations.

1. Brief Introduction about the course 

The Post Graduate Diploma in Management is the flagship program offered by TAPMI and aims to create well-rounded industry leaders to take on complex work situations. With the unique concept of cross-functional integrated learning, this program helps the student develop an ability to evaluate a problem from different perspectives and find the best possible solution.

2. Eligibility 

• Minimum 60% marks in Class 10th and 12th

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.

• Final year students may also apply.

• Applicants must have a total work experience of less than 2 years.

• Statement of purpose is an important component of the selection criteria.

3. Selection Process 

• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their test scores.

• Written Ability Test to evaluate articulation and technical ability.

• Group Discussion to evaluate the ability to interact in a group.

• Collaborative problem-solving ability to be assessed through a group activity.

• Personal Interview to assess attitude towards management.

4. Application Start and End date 

• The application process starts from –       15 October 2020

• The application process ends on      –       11 December 2020

5. Exam accepted for Course

• CAT

• XAT

• GMAT

6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018

• Highest Package –           25.00 Lakhs per annum

• Average Package –           11.50 Lakhs per annum

• Students placed –           100%

7. Scholarship offered by the College

TAPMI offers scholarships of up to Rs. 2.30 crores for 50 selected students.

Page 1 of 360

I have following GMAT study material available:-

GMAT *Official Guide 2021* (Verbal Review + Quant Review + OG Review) 

GMAT *Official Guide 2020*

(Verbal Review + Quant Review + OG Review) 

Manhattan prep *live videos* Quant+Verbal (9 sessions for 27hours)

*Manhattan prep* 7th edition all three guides (Verbal+Quant+IR&AWA)

*EGMAT Verbal* 120 videos comprises of SC, CR & RC

*EGMAT Quant* videos

*Magoosh Verbal* Course

*Magoosh Quant* Course

*Veritas Prep* Videos( Verbal+Quant)

*Crackverbal course* account credentials (Quant+Verbal+IR) validity 4 months

*Kaplan* GMAT prep plus latest edition

*Princeton* latest edition

Complete *Jamboree portal* with 12 full length tests and 3000+ practice questions along with verbal and quant videos, Validity 6 months

*GRE Magoosh* Math+verbal 220 videos

Mocks tests & Practice Questions are also available

Contact now for more info about price : +91 9311861144

or Whatsapp : https://api........com/send?phone=+919311861144

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How much time does tapmi take to refund 70000? It has been over a month and i haven't received my refund yet

1 like1 comment
vatan5
@vatan5  ·  8 karma

I also have the same query.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Join one of the best CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP/TISSNET preparation group on telegram. Join now and get the access of all the study material which we had already shared.

t.me/CAT2020prep

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is/was the last date for fee withdrawl, 10th august or 26th aug ?

11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
Anmiim
@Anmiim  ·  109 karma

chairman@aicte-india.org - mail I'd

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Anmiim
@Anmiim  ·  109 karma

guys keep cooperating and mailing in bulk so that aicte extends the refund and last date of admission till atleast 31st Aug....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Read it once. It is something useful. https://earnecoin.com/refer/8wev3f2 Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency are often hailed as the world changing revolution, but getting and using crypto is difficult still. Ecoin wants to change that, Ecoin has created world's simplest and super fun way of earning your first crypto in less than 10 seconds. By doing this *Ecoin is currently the fastest growing crypto with over 3 million (30 lakh) users signed-up in just 60 days* Simply sign up with Ecoin now and earn 500 Ecoins (worth $2 ), To match this Ecoin Foundation will donate 15% or 90 Ecoins additionally to a charity of your choice which is helping coronavirus victims which doesn't cost you anything. Here is my personal invite link: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8wev3f2 Thats not all, for every friend you refer you earn 600 Ecoins and additional 90 Ecoins will be credited to your charity account which you can donate to a charity of your choice. Ecoin is designed by the ex-Microsoft guys which boasts of world's first *AI-driven user onboarding* that can detect genuine users from fake ones ensuring one person can't claim with multiple emails. Using this technology Ecoins will be distributed to everyone completely free of cost. When Ecoin reaches mass adoption, your ecoins will be worth a lot, there is nothing to lose anyway, Ecoin recently had a price pump of 20% in last 10 days. Please remember once they cross the *next million users, this giveaway will drop to 00 ecoins*, so don't miss this opportunity. *There's also a surprise if you sign up in the next 1 hour* Come join me and let's be part of this once-in-a-lifetime crypto revolution 🙏 ! ps: Ecoin will never ask you to invest your money, don't be fooled by scammers.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the total waitlist movement for pgdm core for 2020?

1 comment
Ayush.Mittal02
@Ayush.Mittal02  ·  68 karma

Close to 500

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any updates on how the lectures would be conducted from 12th August? Haven't received any mail regarding the paltform and timing of the classes

1 comment
NoNamesLeft
@NoNamesLeft  ·  176 karma

In the fb group it was mentioned that we'll get the mail tomorrow, 12th there will be orientation, 13-16 activities and classes from 17th.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which would be the best bank to avail loan with respect to TAPMI?

Please provide proper reason.  

1 comment
Kovukkal
@Kovukkal  ·  2 karma

Canara Bank.6.9% interest.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As the last date for refund is tomorrow and we'll have to post the letter to get it, so shall i send the photo of the post to the admission team via email as it isn't possible for the post to reach in one day?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Shubhamm1902
@Shubhamm1902  ·  2 karma

@srishti_pgdm but how is it possible for the post to reach on the same day.. according to aicte we have to inform the college by 10th August. So why can't I mail them the letter

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shubhamm1902
@Shubhamm1902  ·  2 karma

@srishti_pgdm I'll post the letter but it'll take atleast 2 3 days

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

One question to the seniors...

Does your cat percentile affect your internships and placement??

If it will if we write cat next year and manage to get a better score will they consider the newer score during interns and placements??

Any info is highly appereciated!!

1 like1 comment
Duddella.Arun.Kumar
@Duddella.Arun.Kumar  ·  186 karma

I am not a senior but I think I can answer this. No, cat percentile doesn't affect your internships and placement, only your profile like workex and past academics matters.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...