Tapmi Gd/pi Calls Out

236 Posts  ·  99 Users
About this group
Hi all Tapmi calls are out. here is the link. http://203.129.247.12/results Cheers, Sanjeev Goyal
Page 1 of 24

hey pawprint,

from what i know, we will have to pick our chit just before our immediate predecessor begins talking. which means we will get as many minutes to prepare as much to talk.

seniors correct , if me wrong.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi cud seniors plz tel me ...for the extempore..do we even get a few seconds to write down pts or do we start from the word go....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rajez Says
is there any train service between manipal and banglore (to or fro ) ????

no trains to bangalore..yes u can get day buses though..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there any train service between manipal and banglore (to or fro ) ????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there any bus service available for bangalore at afternoon

i have my interview on 3rd (8:30 am) and i have return ticket from bagalore in morning on 5th at 8:30 am
so in case the interview process extends to another day is there any service by which i can reach well before time maybe by late night on 4th
also what are odds of the process to extend for another day

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
amitbhaddur Says
I am having my GD/PI on 26 of feb but i am reaching bangalore on 25 of feb in morning how do i reach there if i dont want to take flight are there any buses in the day timeee plz reply soon

yes there r buses in the day time,but i think only the ksrtc buses..(thats the state roadways) u can get these buses from majestic bus stand(opposite the railway station)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi,
My interview is on 4th march.And we are required to stay at Manipal on 5th also.Can anyone tell me long long will that take(got a train to catch in the evening)
And please can some one also help me on buses from Manipal to Mumbai.

thanx in advance.

u can catch a volvo from manipal to mumbai,which leave at around 6 in the evening i think..u can find out the exact time n everything from travel agents..also u could take a train to mumbai..there r three trains going to mumbai:mangala,netravati and matsyagandha.go n contact a travel agent,u wont have a problem,but u will need to do everything in advance..at least one day b4 for buses,n earlier for the trains..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am having my GD/PI on 26 of feb but i am reaching bangalore on 25 of feb in morning how do i reach there if i dont want to take flight are there any buses in the day timeee plz reply soon

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,
My interview is on 4th march.And we are required to stay at Manipal on 5th also.Can anyone tell me long long will that take(got a train to catch in the evening)
And please can some one also help me on buses from Manipal to Mumbai.

thanx in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@TINMAN
hey man! how did u get it changed? wat reason did u quote? i said i have a mica call n they dint agree to it..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...