tapmi final result 2010

41 Posts  ·  30 Users
About this group
hi frnds anyone check the result i am in waiting list but i get the mail from college that due to some mistake it shows waiting list to everyone. so any one check the result plzzzz help i am in big hurdle. cat-92.72 xa...
Page 1 of 5

well.. as per the earlier posts...there will be more than one list so you have great chances. the website also says.."Your name is not in the first waitlist" so... may be there will be huge shuffles so keep your fingers crossed all the best... r u a fresher???:Thumbsup:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

had a decent gd/pi still got rejected...with Wl 96 is there any chance of getting admission...?:lookround

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mangopeople Says
being fresher should not be the reason. I have exactly same %ile as urs,29 month work ex,good pi,still rejected.

hmmmm.... sad 4 u... but there may be some another reason for your rejection how good are your acads and how were your gd and pi... anyways all the best:cheerio:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
can you tell me the you acad?
As many people might got rejected as there was weightage of 15% to acads... I feel same was reason for me..

Mine acads is 85th in 10th
82 in 12th
and 66 in b.e. I thought these are ok... do u think my acads are realy a hurdle??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi I am new at pagalguy. this is my first post and I am posting about my rejection in TAPMI.
It was one of the best PIs. CAT 91.23. I am fresher may be thats what tapmi people didnt like about me. Need some alchohol to hanlde the trauma.. :drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:
It was quite unexpected. only k j somaiya and BIM are left. But there also I am at the verge of the cut off so despite having decent gd pi I am not hopefull.
Should prepare my cv for job searching

being fresher should not be the reason. I have exactly same %ile as urs,29 month work ex,good pi,still rejected.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi I am new at pagalguy. this is my first post and I am posting about my rejection in TAPMI.
It was one of the best PIs. CAT 91.23. I am fresher may be thats what tapmi people didnt like about me. Need some alchohol to hanlde the trauma.. :drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:
It was quite unexpected. only k j somaiya and BIM are left. But there also I am at the verge of the cut off so despite having decent gd pi I am not hopefull.

can you tell me the you acad?
As many people might got rejected as there was weightage of 15% to acads... I feel same was reason for me..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am not a senior but i suggest tht u call them up and inquire about it.. n plzz put up the last day to make fees in d forum.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Seniors

Finally I converted this call. Result says I am admitted to PDGM.

Few queries:

1. What is the fee for this year? I got no info on the same from the intw board as there was no orientation ppts or anything.

2. By when do we need to confirm this selection?

3. How should I pay the fees? Are they in install ments? or Are they need to be paid all at once? All at once is not possible for me.

4. I have got no email confirmation. Does it mean that I will not get one and will have to wait for the post/courier to come?

Thanks in advance. I am more concerned about the 3rd point.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeers ..... and chilled beeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

JJ

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
akhil_agarwal35 Says
robin jain plzzzzz give ur cat registeration no.

SR5918369
But y?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...