TAPMI batch of 2009-11

467 Posts  ·  73 Users
About this group
Hi everyone! Congrats to the ones who made it to one of the top B-Schools in the country! To start,with you can put up a brief snapshot of your profile. Feel free to add on anything you would like to share before we start with the classes! ...
Page 1 of 47

Hey People!!

Good Luck..Have a great academic year ahead.
Keep the Life@B-School Thread updated

Cheers
Pallavi

PS- Thread Locked!!

My old signature does not fit here :(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have admission queries related to TAPMI ??

Visit---- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/20114-shoot-ur-questions-abt-tapmi-74.html#post1593059

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yeah i agree with sandeep.with most of us having already being drowned in this new world of assignments n everything else including wat some senie rightly pointed out as gazillions of meetings,we can all expect this thread to go dead.
bt then even though it may go dead i feel dat we have left a storehouse of information for aspirants for this top notch insti (i guess apart from those pages which we spammed when d result was getting delayed,sorry abt dat guys).
life is certainly going at a brkneck speed.........bt yes aspirants n perspective junies we hv had an example set by our senies where they really came 4ward 2 help(i wonder how cud they find time to) n we will carry 4ward dat tradition.
i know dat wud be difficult bt then so must hv been 4 our seniors who answered every damn question from toiletries 2 wat not.
we r here n u guys will be welcome
n yes i join sandeep when he thanx all those senies sriram balesh misha richa pulak rajendra(this includes both pg n orkut) everybody who along this course has helped 4m d very start to help n guide us as to how to reach this pinnacle.
n aspecial thanx to crazymaverick the supersenie for his wonderful insights n light on his times at times
that really helped in motivating so many of us like me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Life is definitely moving in fast pace now!! as one of our batchmate says "Never knew i had so much time in a day!"

Well now if we can find out some time from our busy life and post our experiences about "Life @ TAPMI" in http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-tapmi-25019817, it'll help those who wants to know more about this wonderful college.....

Thanks senies and Supersenie for all your support........

Thanks for remembering the "Supersenie" in your "Vote of Thanks". :biggrin:
Am looking forward to meeting the "gang" when I am down in India.

Best of luck, and amidst all the hustle bustle, dont forget to enjoy the student life!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I agree with sandeep, life definitley is moving at a fast pace now but as our senies tell us, it is only going to turn into a blitzkrieg in the coming weeks.......but surprisingly, Im really looking forward to it.

TAPMI, Manipal - Class of 2011
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Life is definitely moving in fast pace now!! as one of our batchmate says "Never knew i had so much time in a day!"

Well now if we can find out some time from our busy life and post our experiences about "Life @ TAPMI" in http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-tapmi-25019817, it'll help those who wants to know more about this wonderful college.....

Thanks senies and Supersenie for all your support........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Now that all of us have already settled in our hostel and this exciting TAPMI life, I guess this thread will become dead. But before that I want to thank all the seniors who made this dream come true. Thanks Sriram, Balesh, Misha, Richa and all the seniors for patiently listening to us and answering queries no matter how small they were. The Tapmi threads(Life@Tapmi, Queries thread, Gd/PI thread and then this one) really did help lot of ppl who joined this year. We also did manage to have posts from a 'Super senior' and it was really nice of him to share his views.
We will try our level best to carry forward this tradition and guide more people next year.

Thanks again.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi puys i know i m replying to d thread after a long long time
bt then life was going at a brkneck speed n thus had 2 move on wid d flow
have got into d 1 of d best b schools in d country
fulfilled my dream
wish will come out also with flying colors
n yes puys as u all know pg was 1 of d best things dat has happenend to any mba aspirant
it has helped/influenced all of us in ways more than 1
be it cat gd pi process or d results waitlists n wat not
u name it n pg has it
HATS off
n i fully agree with sandeep

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi frnds,

No more queries.....seems everybody is settled and busy with assignments (official and unofficial:p)

As we all know PG has immensly helped us to reach here and those who want to return something and want to continue using PG to help TAPMI aspirants in future.

This is the time, after you have achieved it, it's time to flaunt!!! show-off the name of your B-School against your user name. If you want to display the tag of your B-School against your user name.

For joining TAPMI group on PG , Apply here http://www.pagalguy.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

For more information about the same visit http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2009-b-school-ranks-system-show-off-your-b-school-on-your-profile-25039074

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

U better check with the admissions chairman.. the number is given in the TAPMI website contact us link

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...