Tancet mba 2010

3,557 Posts  ·  165 Users
About this group
hi friends... starting a new thread to discuss abt TANCET MBA. :: i feel it will be in the same pattern as in 2009.
Page 1 of 356

@jaiii

The GD on a video of Gandhiji went off track.,.,Essay writing was good but those ppl asked to write for 3 pages in 20 min-Topic: Social media boon or Bane for student community or Family business vs professional business and Regarding PI started wit tel me abt ur self,all WHY ques,. and wit few technical ques,.over all it was a ok level performance as i dint do the technical ques well,.,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jaiii may be psg...also i may apply for a college in kolkata (iiswbm) which is my other option but the process starts only in second week of june...the course is abt sports management...
6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@prabaharan applied for christ in bglr.,interview is on 7th., based on the result ill decide.,.,
but ur opting for PGDM, which u dont get through tancet and by the way even in tancet u ill be choosing the coll of same std., so wat r u confused wit??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jaiii have u paid the fees for tsm pgdm?..i was just thinking its too early with tancet around...i m so confused....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

happy for u...see u soon...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@prabaharan congrats!!! Me too selected for the same.,.,guess ill b joining.,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jaiii hi, i ve been selected for PGDM .... Hopefully i ll be joining....wat abt u? still worried abt that PGDM tag....?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jaiii i think its clearly mentioned that both the programs are AICTE approved except that MBA is approved by NBA too...i.e. national board of accreditation...you can refer the prospectus or even call them for that matter....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@prabaharan i knew tat PGDM has much work load tan MBA but wat abt the approval of PGDM they dont hav AICTE for PGDM..,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jaiii did well... may be well enough to get a seat...i too preferred pgdm...to me its not abt 3rd or 13th batch but the extra work that i hav to put in for pgdm..MBA classes will be over more or less by 4 pm but for pgdm it ll be around 7 even till 8 sometimes...and i strongly believe in bharathiyar 's words...evening is meant for playing....(i might sound funny but thats the truth...)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...