Tamil Nadu State MBA Entrance - TANCET 2013

223 Posts  ·  137 Users
About this group
Hi PuYs., TANCET registrations have been started and you can either register Online or at Anna university Campus - Chennai . For online Registration http://online.annauniv.edu:8080/tancet2013/. For more info http://www.annauniv.ed...
Page 1 of 23

Can anybody tell me about TNEA 2018

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have applied for TANCET2015 and i didn't got any further information whether my application was received. wHAT SHOULD i DO?

1 comment
suganyag
@suganyag  ·  0 karma

once ur TANCET results are out, rank card will be sent to you with the counselling date and time..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, Can anybody please post the TANCET 2013? and help out MBA aspirants going for TANCET.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Great Career Time Ahead for Management Grads!

PGDM aspirants can gear up for shaping their career, thanks to the placement scenario brightening for times to come! At ITM Business School, Chennai this year, (as on 30th Nov'14), jobs with an average of 4.45 lakh (INR) salary are on offer for the students. This placement season began with Philips India offering 4.25 Lakh CTC followed by ING Vysya Bank offering for four students with 5 Lakh CTC, HCL Technologies with 4.75 Lakh CTC. 

TCS has a package of 5.3 Lakh CTC on offer, followed by Beroe Inc. with 6 Lakh CTC, Thomas International with 6 Lakh. BNP Paribas, Naukri, Shoppers Stop, Hexaware, ITC Limited, with offers of 4 Lakh plus package each, also visited the campus. 

To name a few, Standard Chartered Bank, ICICI Bank, Redington India, ICICI Securities, Greenlam Industries, etc will conduct the campus drive in the coming weeks.  Banks that come out with salary packages close to 8 Lakh are expected in the month of January'15. Close to 100 companies had visited campus last placement season and we are expecting a good number of them this year too!

This placement season has seen a good rise in the average CTC in comparison to last year's placements. With India achieveing more stability, PGDM aspirants can look for more opportunities in the job market when compared to the last few years.

Explore new possibilities. Join ITM Chennai.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi.am doing Bcom what is the minimum eligibility marks for tancet ? How much score is needed in tancet to place in psg,ssn ? Is there any groupdiscussions and personal interview for placing in these colleges?

1 comment
gallos
@gallos  ·  0 karma

There is no gd or pi in ssn or psg if u go through tancet. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi...my tancet MBA rank is 510(MBC catagory) wot all the colleges il get in salem...pls hlp

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi frnds.........i need comparision between DJ academy n CIMAT..... which is best...could anyone pls help me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi frnds.... my tancet overall rank is 682 n community rank(BC) is 404 n my counselling is on tomorrow (1st aug) at 10.00 am    is there any chance to get good colleges in coimbatore and pls suggest me some colleges...........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys.. Im doing for couselling today at noon... I need a comparison between Velammal and DOMS, madras university ().which has better placement ??? its urgent guys please help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...