Tamil Nadu State MBA Entrance - TANCET 2012

1,102 Posts  ·  140 Users
About this group
Hi guys., TANCET registrations have been started and you can either register Online or at Anna university Campus - Chennai . *For online registration : * New Document TANCET MBA Exam is of 2 hours duration consisting of 100 mult...
Page 1 of 111

Procure transcripts from Anna University Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Know the complete process to procure transcripts from Anna University Chennai, Tamil Nadu

1. Candidates  shall apply for the issue of Transcripts in the prescribed application  form available free of cost at the Transcript Section of the  Office of  the Controller of Examinations.
  2. The Candidate should submit the  duly filled in application form in Person/Person authorized by the  Candidate (along with authorization letter and photocopy of the  Government authorized proof of Identity of  Person authorized) at the  Transcript Section of the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
  3. The  Person who is submitting the Application form for Transcripts should   come and collect the Transcripts, if not able to come and collect the  Transcripts, an Authorized Person (Along with the Authorization Letter   to collect the Transcript along with a photocopy of the Government   authorized Proof of Identity of Person collecting Transcripts) can   collect the Transcript at the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
  4. The  Candidate should have identified the Universities/Institutions for  which the Transcripts are required. The names and addresses of the  Universities/Institutions should be written on the official envelope for  transcripts which will be supplied at the time of submitting the  Application form.
  5. The fee for issue of Transcripts is Rs. 500/‐  (Rupees Five Hundred only) per set has to be paid in the form of Demand  Draft drawn in favors of “Controller of Examinations, Anna University,  Chennai – 25” payable at Chennai.

Source: https://www.worldwidetranscripts.com/how-to-get-anna-university-transcripts/

Post 101250849494319
Worldwide Transcripts
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The algebric sum of the deviations of 10 numbers taken about 7 is 40.The airthmetic mean of these numbers is ? Can some one explain how u arrive at the ans

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Karthik10061991

hey
i would like to know the procedure for gettin a duplicate hall ticket and scorecard for tancet 2012 as i have misplaced both of them. i am not able to remember my registration number also. kindly help me. its urgent
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
"Willyoupleasehelpmefixmykeyboard?Thespacebarisbroken"
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@pradeeshchowraa
Hi pradeesh,
i'm planning to apply for MBA, AU this year,I come under OBC category,can u tel me last year cut off of for OBC?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For this time, it seems most of the tier 1 and 2 colleges gonna use CMAT scores. In PSGIM, the website mentions it gonna take either MAT or CMAT scores. Will any one pls confirm?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys thanks for the support.... finally into tsm....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi friend

I can help you with this regard call me around 9:00 pm when u e free

TC

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[551837:aeroasif06] presently i'm waiting for my DOJ frm CTS company. and i'm planned to do MBA in Finance in 2013-2014. but i know only few things bout finance that too reading from internet. in order to get specialization i like to do some certification course. So please help me by telling some certification course so that i can get some knowledge and experience bout finance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...