Taking GMAT in 2011 - 2012

6 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, Creating this forum for all those fellow stalwarts who would battle the demon of GMAT in late 2011 or 2012. Post queries right from where to begin preparations.... to which schools to apply to... to whats best for your profile. S...
Page 1 of 1
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hai puys....
i am going to write GMAT in feb 2012...targeting 700+ score..i have OG11 edition...dnt have OG12....:-(
started doing OG11...want to ask if OG is sufficient for preparation??
after OG11 i will start with MGMAT SC book.....can anyone tell me about the basic books for the preparation of GMAT..??
HELP ME OUT...........!!!!!!!!

Follow beatthegmat.com... Here you will get enough resources + inspiration to tame the animal called GMAT...

Other one is gmatclub.com

Hey guys . Just starting ma GMAT prep.
Plz guide hw I shld proceed.
I hv a 3 year exp. in sales.

Hi Puys,
Creating this forum for all those fellow stalwarts who would battle the demon of GMAT in late 2011 or 2012.
Post queries right from where to begin preparations.... to which schools to apply to... to whats best for your profile.

Seniors (The noble men who have conquered GMAT), please help us in this noble quest of ours.

-------------------------------------------------------------
As SAF famously said - B.E.L.I.E.V.E

Hi :

Plz dont open new threads use search option on home page

Use these sections for info

GMAT and Related Discussions - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT
International and Indian MBA schools accepting GMAT - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT

Hi Puys,
Creating this forum for all those fellow stalwarts who would battle the demon of GMAT in late 2011 or 2012.
Post queries right from where to begin preparations.... to which schools to apply to... to whats best for your profile.

Seniors (The noble men who have conquered GMAT), please help us in this noble quest of ours.

-------------------------------------------------------------
As SAF famously said - B.E.L.I.E.V.E