Take classes for Gmat and give Cat or Take classes for Cat and give Gmat?

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone :D Im asheesh, 19 years of age. I want to start my preparation early for the Gmat exam but at the same time I dont want to miss out on the Cat exam next year. So what is a better option? Shall I take classes for Gmat (from Jumbore...
Page 1 of 1

As Neo2000 recommended , you can prepare for the GMAT on your own .All you need is discipline and the right resources The GMAT is a standardized test so the range of things you can be tests on is quite limited and if you are able to master each area properly and then practice enough questions, you should be good to go!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Colleges who take GMAT score typically require a 2-3 year of exp. Since you are 19 year old I am not sure if you have that. So I would tell you concentrate on CAT first and study for that.

Take classes for CAT and prep for GMAT on your own.

Hello Everyone :D
Im asheesh, 19 years of age. I want to start my preparation early for the Gmat exam but at the same time I dont want to miss out on the Cat exam next year. So what is a better option? Shall I take classes for Gmat (from Jumboree etc) and study a little on my own and take the Cat exam or Shall I take classes for Cat( From Tathagat,CP) and prepare for Gmat on my own?