Syracuse - Whitman School of Business MBA 2013 Admits

84 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has been admitted for the Full-Time MBA at Syracuse, Whitman, term beginning Fall 2013.
Page 1 of 9

Hi everyone,

I'm Rohit. I got an admit from Syracuse whitman too with a very generous scholarship. Was interviewed on the 2nd and received the decision the very next day.  I have an admit in Missouri's. Crosby MBA program too.  So, I'm all confused. Any suggestions? ?

RohitR
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I have got MBA admit mail from Whitman with generous scholarship. Is there any page for admitted students for Fall 2015 term?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
raginia
@raginia  ·  0 karma

I took the GMAT. Scored 700, 3 yrs work-exp. Looking for MBA in Supply chain.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rath.rohit
@rath.rohit  ·  0 karma

Congratz! I'm interested in supply chain too. Any idea about the companies that recruit for SCM profiles? I couldn't find much info on this while browsing though. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Come hear me and my colleague Eric share out personal experiences as MBA students at the Martin J. Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University. We will be talking about the program as a whole, offer insights about the student life at Whitman, the networking events, the career center services, and classroom experiences. The session will last for an hour and include Q & A with  at the end of the conversation.

Date & time: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 8:00 PM IST.

Here is the registration link for the session: http://bit.ly/whywhitmanmba 

Look forward to seeing you!

MBA Candidate 2015 Martin J. Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University
6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
rath.rohit
@rath.rohit  ·  0 karma

I was searching for information on the school's website, for the placement stats/report for the batch graduating this year, but couldn't find it. It would be great if you could help me with this data.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rath.rohit
@rath.rohit  ·  0 karma

Thanks in advance! I was actually surprised to get such a prompt reply. Great!! +1 for whitman.. 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All,

I got an admit from Whitman...will be joining in August if I get the Visa... 😃
Can you guys please tell me about the Visa interview and docs required for it? How tough is the process and what are the points to be kept in mind?

Thanks!
Mrinalini Lois

2 comments
BeGiNneR87
@BeGiNneR87  ·  0 karma

Hey...Join the below group in FB and connect with others...I dont think many of them active on PG now..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All,

By now most of us must have finalized the school one will be joining. How many have decided that Syracuse it will be? I have!....Lets discuss on the VISA, our stay in syracuse and other stuffs!...Also, is everyone who is planning to join Syracuse attending the webinar tomorrow?

UP

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All,

By now most of us must have finalized the school one will be joining. How many have decided that Syracuse it will be? I have!....Lets discuss on the VISA, our stay in syracuse and other stuffs!...Also, is everyone who is planning to join Syracuse attending the webinar tomorrow?

UP

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks Mohit..

1 comment
BeGiNneR87
@BeGiNneR87  ·  0 karma

Hello All,

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Sandeep, If you intend to go for Supply chain, then Syracuse it should be. You may research on it more!

-Mohit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, have got an admit to Syracuse and awaiting the package. Have also got admits to SUNY and Thunderbird. Any advices on which would be the best choice? Intention is to specialize in Supply Chain Management.

How many days would it take to get the package after we submit the fin docs?

Nice to meet you all here.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well not me 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...