Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017
Syndicate Bank has invited applications for filling 400 probationary officers (PO) vacancies. Interested candidates have to first apply for admission to one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course provided by Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida/Mangalore. The candidates will be selected through the online exam which will be followed by group discussion (GD) or/and personal interview (PI).
Start of online applications 12/14/2016
Last date for online registration 12/28/2016
Admit Card Available for Download 2/14/2017
Tentative date of online exam 2/26/2017
Name of Bank: Syndicate Bank
Designation: Probationary Officer
Number of posts: 400 Posts
Location: Across India
Designation of the post - Probationary Officer
UR - 202
OBC - 108
SC - 60
ST - 30
Total Probationary Officer - 400
Eligibility for Syndicate Bank PO recruitment
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply for this exam
- Education Qualification: Candidates applying for Probationary Officer Posts must have a Degree (Graduation) from a recognized University with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should fall in the age group of 20-28 years as on 01-10-2016.
- Age relaxation: SC/ST - 05 years, OBC - 03 years, PWD - 10 years
How to Apply for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Post?
- Cadidates should first visit the official website of Syndicate Bank
- Then look for ‘Career’ tab on homepage and click on it.
- Candidates should then click on the ‘Apply Online’ link in the Career page under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18” section
- Then they should click on ‘New Registration’ tab
- Candidates should then enter their details as required.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated and displayed on the screen, candidates should note them as it will be required for further process.