SYNDICATE BANK PGD(B&F) 2014-2015

1,646 Posts  ·  2,895 Users
About this group

Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India's best Banks to apply for admissions to the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Banglore(MaGE) and Nitte Edcuation International Pvt Ltd,Greater Noida(NEIPL). On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.

Page 1 of 165

what is the ratio of written to gd pi ?? please enlighten seniors... 

SBI it is!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I heard that in pgdf course you will get sat and Sunday holiday if your house is near by you can even go on a visit is that true

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello my dear colleagues.First of all congratulations to all who got in. I am ANKUR SHARMA working in syndicate bank as an Assst manager , got in here through Manipal Pgdbf program 2016 Batch. Lot of doubts u guys are having please first watsappp me on 7406800945 for any type of clarifications. Thank you

2 likes1 comment
love_u_ol
@love_u_ol  ·  256 karma

@coolnankks good evening sir.. syndicate bank me kitne years ka probation period hota hai??? And i want to ask that 1 year pgdbf course duration also included in probation period??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys kisi ka GD PI experience..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what was d previous cut off ??

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
riahi
@riahi  ·  431 karma

@mak94_5 and final cut off ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ankur1847
@Ankur1847  ·  0 karma

Mayank tum to active ho gaye , result aatey hi 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Friends for currentaffairs which website?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

People who are preparing for Session 17-18...exam please join this group so we can discuss things. Helpful for both sides.

(This group seems to be old one for 14-15session)

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/syndicate-bank-manipal-pgdbf-2017-2018-4533557009580032

freesoul
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
https://youtu.be/oRb7VYZdtVc #MustWatch for IBPS CLERK MAINS and upcoming exams..!!! Would be useful for revision...✔✔✔ Share with all👍👍👍👍
Video Thumbnail4521311093129216
IBPS PO V-49.7(Reserve List)
2 comments
anu.rishitha123
@anu.rishitha123  ·  3 karma

please tell me lastyear cutoff for general of syndicatebank manipal po

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sansvce1111
@sansvce1111  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment