The Department of Management Studies, Easwari Engineering College, Chennai is organizing a “Doctoral Colloquium” on 25th October 2013. The Doctoral Colloquium is intended for doctoral students at the early stage of their dissertation research. The Colloquium will be highly interactive and will include a variety of panels as well as, practical sessions on developing dissertation proposals and launching academic careers.
Colloquium will provide doctoral students the opportunity to share their research and get feedback from the academic community and engage with one another in a setting that is relatively informal but that allows for the fullest of intellectual exchanges.
The Colloquium will cover aspects such as Defining & Fine Tuning the Problem, Need and Importance of Structural Equation Modeling and Report Writing.
We would like to invite you and your colleagues to participate in this Doctoral Colloquium. We would appreciate it, if you could pass this invite among your friends and colleagues circle.
The Colloquium will have only limited registration based on first come first served.
S.Chandrasekaran Assistant Professor - MBA Dept
Easwari Engineering College,Chennai
Mobile No: 9884231072
IIT Delhi welcomes you to be a part of "International Conference on Research in Marketing (ICRM 2013)". This is a Refereed International Conference which is being organized by IIT Delhi, India in conjunction with School of Marketing, Curtin University, Australia and XLRI Business School, Jamshedpur, India. Papers are invited that address any of the key research themes. Papers may take an individual or organizational perspective.
Conference Themes include:-
1. Consumer Behaviour, Adoption and Awareness Issues
2. Neuro Marketing and Marketing Practices in B2B and B2C Sector
3. Marketing in Emerging and Transition Economies
4. CRM, Social Media Marketing and CSR
5. Public Relations, Advertising & Integrated Marketing Communications
6. Cross- Cultural Communications & Issues in Branding
7. Marketing Strategy, Brand Identity and Corporate Reputation
8. Retail & Service Marketing
9. Sensory & Experiential Marketing
10. Marketing Research in Specific Industries (e.g. sports, tourism, telecom, public, health, NGO's etc.)
11. Promotion and Pricing Strategies
12. Ethical Marketing and Consumer Protection
13. Personal Selling and Sales Management
14. Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Small Business Marketing
15. Other relevant issues related to broad theme of the Conference.
Papers addressing the conference theme or its sub-themes and comparative studies focused upon different sectors such as public and private, or different countries, industries or occupations are especially welcome.
Abstracts (maximum 1000 words) can be submitted up to September 15, 2013 by email at: email@example.com
You will get the confirmation of acceptance of abstract by October 1st, 2013. The last date for submission of accepted full papers with early bird registration fee is November 10th, 2013.
The authors of accepted papers will be given the certificate of acceptance of research paper by IIT Delhi for the refereed conference of IIT Delhi, Curtin University & XLRI Business School.
Please refer to the brochure in the attachment/ conference website (www.icrm-iitd.in) for detailed guidelines for submission.
Dr Mahim SagarDepartment of Management Studies Indian Institute of Technology-DelhiIIT-Delhi (www.iitd.ac.in)
hanks & Regards
S.Chandrasekaran MBA,M.Phil,NETAssistant Professor
Galaxy Institute of Management,Chennai
Mobile No: 9884231072