Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM)-Post queries HERE!

587 Posts  ·  126 Users
About this group
Hai Guys, After a long mind struggle to join a PGDBA or stay at my present work , I got an offer :: from SIOM after taking up the interview on 9th of this month. Now can anyone say me about this inst. When I asked the panel about the course...
Page 1 of 59

Hello , how is siom nashik 1 year diploma for fresher

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is a very good option for me to learn how to uninstall any program from windows 10 operating system https://windowsclassroom.com/uninstall-program-windows-10 and remove them permanently.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Observer2008 Says
Hey, I understand that the Director SIOM was unceremoneously removed. Any reactions from students.

Continue here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siom-nashik-2009-2011-admissions-to-mba-operations-25034101

Avoid reviving old dead theads.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Check the reply on thread "SIOM Nashik 2009-2011 Admissions to MBA (Operations)"

where you have posted the same question

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey, I understand that the Director SIOM was unceremoneously removed. Any reactions from students.:sarcasm:;):laugh::-o:argue::bigear::huh::2gunfire:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi ME TOO GOT THRU SIOM....STILL UNDER THE DARK ON HAOW ABOUT THE PLACEMENTS AND OTER STUFF....HOPE SOMEONE GIVES/CLARIFIES THIS ASAP........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys !

SO how is life at SIOM , well I came came close to making it ti SIOM as i was called for the GD. Unfortunately had to go abroad, could not attend the GD.

"Congrats" to all those who made it.Please do keep all of us posted about the LIFE at SIOM & the Faculty etc....
Also do keep us updated with the Packages which the "Senior" are getting and the Companies which are coming to the campus.

I would be attempting SNAP this year too. Hope to make it this Time atleast.

Bharath
:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys and fellow pagals

where r yu all ??
we need to keeop this forum alive
are batchmates if yu got nothing to write then atleast scream about the faculty ,tight schedule and all that stuff
lets mak ourself heard on this forum
and keep this thread alive!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sENIOR jEE,

r U SURE THAT WE HAVE GALS IN OUR BATCH ????

--ATLEAST WE DON'T HAVE ONLINE AVTAR OF NEONE OF THEM TILL DATE....LET'S HOPE 4 THE BEST N BE PREPARED 4 THE WORST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello pagdelhi, i don't know the exact figure (i mean number) of gals in ur batch but im sure that ur batch situation will be better than our's. i observed few online avathars too during the time of selection. wat ever wait for few more days to face the reality
my wishes for u all the best
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
wel-come u all guys and gals on that day.

byee
madhusudhan

sENIOR jEE,

r U SURE THAT WE HAVE GALS IN OUR BATCH ????

--ATLEAST WE DON'T HAVE ONLINE AVTAR OF NEONE OF THEM TILL DATE....LET'S HOPE 4 THE BEST N BE PREPARED 4 THE WORST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...