Syllabus Of SNAP,FMS and others

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hey guys i am preparing for CAT exam and the syllabus of CAT exam is immense so i want to gather more information on the syllabus of other B-school exams like SNAP, FMS, IIFT, NMAT, MAT and other top B-school exams so please help me by providing t...
Page 1 of 1
crystalsoflove Says
Hey guys i am preparing for CAT exam and the syllabus of CAT exam is immense so i want to gather more information on the syllabus of other B-school exams like SNAP, FMS, IIFT, NMAT, MAT and other top B-school exams so please help me by providing the adequate information.

Welcome to PG...

Continue here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/how-is-fms-jmet-and-xat-different-from-cat-and-how-to-prepare-differently-for-them-25024167

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
crystalsoflove Says
Hey guys i am preparing for CAT exam and the syllabus of CAT exam is immense so i want to gather more information on the syllabus of other B-school exams like SNAP, FMS, IIFT, NMAT, MAT and other top B-school exams so please help me by providing the adequate information.

Hi,

Welcome to PG..!!

Please dont start new threads without looking around the forum,take your time and do look around for things.

You can start by using our search facility:

PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Search Forums

Please do go thru the links provided in the Introduction thread,it will help you know how this place works.

Best of Luck..!!
The Only thing constant in Life-Change!