Sydenham Institute of Management - reaching milestones

523 Posts  ·  112 Users
About this group
dear Cet aspirants , i am back , well , all those who are planning to write the CET this year will be happy to know that leaving JBIMS aside even Sydenham is crossing various landmarks , and being a government institute it has achived tremendous...
Page 1 of 53
Hi,

I am a maharashtra candidate. 90.8 in CAT. CET was quite hopeless.. can i use my CAT score to get in for the PGDBM course?

Your CAT score is too low to get you admission in All India Seats in PGDBM course in Sydenham. You would need something around 99.9 at least in CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/JMET for a chance in Sydenham.

And, this is a two year old thread. Please post your queries related to Sydenham in the following thread 😃 :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/simsree-sydenham-2009-11-queries-25036029
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am a maharashtra candidate. 90.8 in CAT. CET was quite hopeless.. can i use my CAT score to get in for the PGDBM course?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi frnds,

Is it confirmed that there is Induction on 30th july? If yes, at what time?
When will college open?
I stay at Virar, so is it advisable to up-down everyday or look for a room? (For one month I can do up-down, but what after that?)

PGDBM Batch 2007-09

Hey

unofficial confirmation yes but official will take some time.
The DTE site mentions sumthin abt 16th and we had planned for 6 so thrs some incoherance thr. will confirm with director and let all know.
i have a classmate who stays at virar and one at kalyan. both attend lec regularly. i think they will be the best ppl to reply to this.

Cheers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi frnds,

Is it confirmed that there is Induction on 30th july? If yes, at what time?
When will college open?
I stay at Virar, so is it advisable to up-down everyday or look for a room? (For one month I can do up-down, but what after that?)

PGDBM Batch 2007-09

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

DTE has uploaded the list of students who have confirmed their admissions for CAP round 1. :
Directorate of Technical Education

This can be helpful to the students applying for CAP round 2.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi

All those who have taken admission in Syd for the batch 2007-09, please join this community for official updates.

Thx
orkut - Login

Dear Sydenhamites
Pls join the community created by Aman Sahai. This will be the official forum for (PG/MMS) till you guys settle down in college.Pls regularly check this forum for future updates.
Regds
Coordinator - Placement Committee
MMS-2006-2008
SIMSREE
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

All those who have taken admission in Syd for the batch 2007-09, please join this community for official updates.

Thx
orkut - Login

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey guys,

can anyone tell me that was the cutoff for Syd-pg and syd mms same this year. I cannot see separate allotment for each program

No

FYI, it is there on the DTE site
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

can anyone tell me that was the cutoff for Syd-pg and syd mms same this year. I cannot see separate allotment for each program

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
aquagirl Says
No am not...am a BMS grad...hopefully we wont b needin it then :)

ohh okie... then i guess u need not have to give it... engineers ko milta hi hai woh before the actual degree certi... i guess tats why its called provisional :)
Anyways... all the best for the rest of the process and congrats... cya in coll...

Tush
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...