Sweat band is very important for a player

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
A bad day! I went to the stadium to play badminton with my friends this afternoon. After we played for a while, suddenly I found my wrist is blooding. I checked it and found actually it was the red sweat due to my bad wrist band. I bought it from ...
Page 1 of 1
@davidjohnopen: No free advertising please! Be advised else face a ban!

Locked.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

A bad day! I went to the stadium to play badminton with my friends this afternoon. After we played for a while, suddenly I found my wrist is blooding. I checked it and found actually it was the red sweat due to my bad wrist band. I bought it from a hole in the wall yesterday. Really bad luck! The high price makes me angrier. The color has been changed and the string has been seen many thrum with some pieces falling to adsorb on my skin when I move body. I pledge I will never buy it again. I want to tell you that the wrist band is very important for a player. Do you agree with me? Which website do you usually buy from? Today I will go to a website to check that product, which maybe will be cheaper and safer because I can pay for that after receiving and checking my thing! Have you ever visited this web called of that it's very cheap.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.