suryanarayan killed by taliban

22 Posts  ·  98 Users
About this group
Now this is really sad. Our ministers our fit for nothing. what were the mistakes done by maniappan and now suryanarayan. I would put all the blame on our dear primeminister ,what is he doing. tomorrow even when someone attacks India he will be un...
Page 1 of 3
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

agreed without a doubt!!!! the US would have already launched a 100 aircrafts had one hair been touched on any american's head!!!!!

I think U might have read abt Danile pearl .. so exceptions are always there .. I read in the papers that american ppl in aghanistan are provided much better security .. and are constantly tracked .. while the indians are not .. they end up living in unsafe areas ..

and what spiderman said , is very true

regardsshailesh
Firstly, I do sympathise with what has happened?????????? No one knew it would end like that ........................

Dude, what do u think it is a piece of cake a what to manage a country??????????????? Did u want PM Manmohan Singh to act like George Bush ????????????????

Also, jobs are not plentiful in India ..................... or else, I dont see a reason why he would leave his family and go to afghanistan and work................... Anyways, those are different issues....................

But, please stop critising, managing a nation is not that easy ...................

He is only a Human, that too with constraints..................... Lets not criticise anybody, specially politicians, cause we are the ones who elect them or get them elected ...................

No hard feelings to anybody, just a statement made....................

CHEERS

true it is tough to manage a country but in indian system of governance the prime minister is supported by a lot of ministers who by the way would be enjoying the weekend!!!!!!

of course what else is there left to do if not take action as bush does!!!! for 50 long years we have just sat and made statements that india will not give in to terrorism but simply making statements hasnt stopped anyone from attacking us, has it????

i agree the PM has constraints but this present one has too many of those!!!! its like he is on stage being puppeteered around!!!!!! its high time he does something concrete!!!!!!

plus this is not an isolated incident!!!! a few months back another official of the BRDO was kidnapped and beheaded!!!!! is this the payback we deserve for helping the world?????

time to stand up and be counted!!!!!!!

well life has become very cheap in india...hasnt it?the government has announced around 5 lakhs as compensation to his kin +they have expressed their grief ...thats where their duty ends..how many more incidents will it take for the government to wake up and open their eyes??!!

I hope u do get into polictics and do as you said ......................... ( Please practice what u preach when u get out there )................

BTW, I dont think u need to be educated to any level, to eneter politics ................ Correct me if i am wrong .........................

CHEERS

Thats the problem over here to manage much smaller industries you need the best of the best educated people, were as to rule a much bigger nation we can have the most uneducated people. now u may ask how do such people get elected and the reason is quite simple-people are purposely left uneducated by our dear politicians.:sad:

and by the way i have come to know that you loved independence day, lakshya. then how can you say such things. don't u find any fault in our government?
ok agreed managing a nation is not that easy. at taking any decision against terriorist isnt that tough either. nobody is asking our ministers to go out there and fight, its just to take a simple decision- not to let indians go over there. actually our pm is affraid bcos he has to keep members of his own party, the opposition party, and many activists happy. the day he will be free from all these obstacles, there will some superb things being done by him.

(and regarding my plan to enter politics, the day i am as educated as our pm or president, i will go for it. and after that mind u my brothers and sisters life will be given more priority over any money or economy. it is people that make the nation and not nation that makes the people)

I hope u do get into polictics and do as you said ......................... ( Please practice what u preach when u get out there )................

BTW, I dont think u need to be educated to any level, to eneter politics ................ Correct me if i am wrong .........................

CHEERS
Firstly, I do sympathise with what has happened?????????? No one knew it would end like that ........................

Dude, what do u think it is a piece of cake a what to manage a country??????????????? Did u want PM Manmohan Singh to act like George Bush ????????????????

If you think u can do better for the nation, then why dont u take up politics and do something rather than blaming ...................

Also, jobs are not plentiful in India ..................... or else, I dont see a reason why he would leave his family and go to afghanistan and work................... Anyways, those are different issues....................

But, please stop critising, managing a nation is not that easy ...................

He is only a Human, that too with constraints..................... Lets not criticise anybody, specially politicians, cause we are the ones who elect them or get them elected ...................

CHEERS

ok agreed managing a nation is not that easy. at taking any decision against terriorist isnt that tough either. nobody is asking our ministers to go out there and fight, its just to take a simple decision- not to let indians go over there. actually our pm is affraid bcos he has to keep members of his own party, the opposition party, and many activists happy. the day he will be free from all these obstacles, there will some superb things being done by him.

(and regarding my plan to enter politics, the day i am as educated as our pm or president, i will go for it. and after that mind u my brothers and sisters life will be given more priority over any money or economy. it is people that make the nation and not nation that makes the people)

and my friend u won't say the same thing as above if someone close to you was killed
prnwin Says
is it? we wouldn't say the same thing if some one close to us was killed. What i meant to say is when will our pm start doing something. And i don't think there is that shortage of jobs in india that afganistan is the only place left on this planet to work. we our supposed to learn from our mistakes. and for ur kind information all the indians who have been killed were working at places which was supposed to be the help given by the indian government to afganistan. Why help a country which shows lack of security to our brothers. And by the way this didn't happen all of a sudden, do u remember maniappan's case? why i blamed the pm is for the reason he being so cold to all the issues going on in our country including the resent reservation issue. i mean he should be more dynamic in his moves. This is like sending our soldiers without any arms & amunation to die without even being given a chance to defend themself.

If you think u can do better for the nation, then why dont u take up politics and do something rather than blaming ...................

CHEERS
prnwin Says
yes very likely said. Now a days media has become completely profit oriented. remember mahajan's case, it was the only news seen on tv for 3-4 days.

Rightly said. The media's potrayal of the grieving family is very much voyeuristic. It's an obvious encroachment of privacy for the sake of hot news and viewership.
Feel sorry for the family of Suryanarayana.
Its very straightforward..
The indian government has to take responsibility for protecting the safety of its citizens ..whereever they are.They cannot shun this responsibility.I am sure that if say a U.S. citizen was captured by say Kashmiri Militants, the U.s. government would have left no stone unturned to get him back alive .

But with India , anyone anywhere takes its government for granted.Its not some kind of an attack on the government, its more a matter of India's foriegn policy for years.

Unfortunately I don't think things are going to improve in the future.

agreed without a doubt!!!! the US would have already launched a 100 aircrafts had one hair been touched on any american's head!!!!!

but we are from the land where mahatma gandhi taught us to present our right cheek if some one slaps on the left!!!!!!! and this is what is gonna happen!!!! the taliban is gonna keep on chopping off heads and mr. manmohan singh will keep looking towards sonia gandhi for orders!!!!!

:2gunfire:way to go!!!!!!!:(