SURVEY-Causes for Quality Defects in Service Industry

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Dear All, I'm Nishant TYAGI, PGDM-2nd year student at IMT Ghaziabad. I request all of you who arte working in Service Industry to help me in my academic research work. I have prepared a Questionnaire for a business research study that I ...
Page 1 of 1
Dear All,

I'm Nishant TYAGI, PGDM-2nd year student at IMT Ghaziabad. I request all of you who arte working in Service Industry to help me in my academic research work.

I have prepared a Questionnaire for a business research study that I am conducting in Corporate Quality. The title of the paper is "Causes for Quality Defects in Service Industry". I would be covering IT, ITES, BANKING, INSURANCE etc sectors.

Regards,

Nishant Tyagi
IMT Ghaziabad

Please dont open such threads on PG as this is no place for surveys. However, if u need help in surveys, u can PM the active puys or ur friend.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Dear All,

I'm Nishant TYAGI, PGDM-2nd year student at IMT Ghaziabad. I request all of you who arte working in Service Industry to help me in my academic research work.

I have prepared a Questionnaire for a business research study that I am conducting in Corporate Quality. The title of the paper is "Causes for Quality Defects in Service Industry". I would be covering IT, ITES, BANKING, INSURANCE etc sectors.

I kindly request you to go to the below mentioned link and fill the survey. This would require only 5-7 minutes of your valuable time.

Please encourage all your colleagues and seniors to fill this survey and help me to complete my research work successfully.

Regards,

Nishant Tyagi
Student Manager
PGDM-2nd Year
IMT Ghaziabad
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.