10 Posts  ·  86 Users
About this group

Court Assistant In Supreme Court India

Page 1 of 1

please share typing experience

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Whether back space allowed for typing test or not?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Type test dates released on website

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Result declared 😍😄

www.twitter.com/tweetsailendra
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Bhai yar mera admit card lower slip Exam Centre par hi reh gya..or admit card me likha tha ki later stages me wo chahiye hogi ...Kya sach me zruri h wo slip? Ya koi work ar9und h uska?

1 comment
Sagargargi
@Sagargargi  ·  0 karma

Even I lost it.. Worried abt it!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea abt exam date....anybody

1 comment
vindeshkaushik
@vindeshkaushik  ·  220 karma

No information yet!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Idioms and Phrases  (7th july 2017)
  1. Once in a blue moon: Meaning-Something that happens very rarely 
Sentence- Once in a blue moon, the blue jay can be seen in these parts of the forest.
 2. Beating around the bush: Meaning-Avoiding the main topic
 Sentence-The President was beating around the bush when the citizens demanded a reason for the forgery of legal documents. 
 3. Chip on your shoulder: Meaning-When someone is upset about something that happened a while ago 
Sentence-He has a chip on his shoulder for being abandoned by his parents in his childhood. 
4. Cry over spilt milk: Meaning-Complaining about a loss or failure from the past
 Sentence-He was mad because he couldn’t clear the cut off due to a silly mistake. But, then he realized there was no use crying over spilt milk and decided to become more careful. 
5. Spill the beans: Meaning-To disclose a secret 
Sentence-The little one spilled the beans about the surprise vacation we had planned. 
6. Piece of cake: Meaning-Something that is easy to understand or do 
Sentence-I thought that the problem would be tough, but it turned out to be a piece of cake! 
7. Blessing in disguise: Meaning-Something good and useful that did not initially seem that way 
Sentence-His accident was a blessing in disguise because it gave him a lot of time to think about his life while he was recovering, and as a result, he made some important decisions that improved his life. 
8. Come hell or high water: Meaning-Possible obstacles in your path (will not stop you) 
Sentence-I have decided that come hell or high water I will become an engineer. 
9. Taste of your own medicine: Meaning-When someone receives the same treatment, usually negative, that he/she gives to others 
Sentence-She is always taunting others and hurting their sentiments. I just wish someone would give her a taste of her own medicine. 
10. Golden handshake:  Meaning-A big sum of money given to a person when he/she leaves a company or retires 
Sentence-The management of the company wanted to decrease their workforce. They offered a golden handshake to their aged employees.  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has created a new thread for Delhi High Court Exam 2017 . Aspirants can feel free to join the group . Delhi High Court - Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA Exam) 2017  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What will be the exam dates. Any idea?

1 comment
vindeshkaushik
@vindeshkaushik  ·  220 karma

@niraj2rai No idea!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ace your preparation of supreme court (jr court assistant examination ) with us.

1. Guidance and Strategy

2. MOCK TEST SERIES

3. Study Material

4. Current affairs preparation

5. Descriptive paper guidance and Test Series

All @ one place

join at facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1245214408860701/?ref=bookmarks

1 comment
saurabhsbc
@saurabhsbc  ·  0 karma

please let me inform me that in aptitude, whether maths will come or reasoning will come???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...