Supreme Court: CMAT only one of the MBA exams

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
hi puys,Just wanted to share this latest info with all of you. Supreme court has ordered that mba admission for the year 2013 would be done through one of the 5 mba exams (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA,MAT) (For More, http://www.mbauniverse.com/article/i...
Page 1 of 1

IIFT would conduct its own test most probably as it doesn't come under AICTE. Similarly, NMAT date has been announced.

It seems this year would be no different from last year in terms of no of test. But CMAT would be a complete failure when top aicte approved colleges not using cmat.

CAT 2013- 99.4
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What abt colleges having their own entrances?? Say IIFT..????

XIMB 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

god....this is one hell of a news....coz um one of those people who decided to take a break on the last moment n dis was one my biggest fears...glad tht atleast XAT is still der....

thnks for sharing
IMT-N says yes....waiting for more!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi puys,

Just wanted to share this latest info with all of you. Supreme court has ordered that mba admission for the year 2013 would be done through one of the 5 mba exams (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA,MAT) (For More, http://www.mbauniverse.com/article/id/5990/)

The controversy of CMAT taking over all other test except CAT was going on for some time now and it was not clear whether this year one of the most respected exam XAT would be conducted. But now it seems XAT would be conducted this year too, which is of course a good news.

So puys lets get together and start the preparation for XAT. Don't know whether there was some way to share the news with all other puys other than creating a new thread in this new avatar of Pagalguy. So creating a new thread. If there is a way to do that, somebody can do that and delete this thread as I don't think there would be much of discussionon this thread.

CAT 2013- 99.4
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...