SuperMan is Back

7 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hey Guys, The Boss of the Superheroes is back.. SuperMan SuperMan Returns : http://supermanreturns.warnerbros.com/ Worldwide Release Dates: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/releaseinfo I am gonna watch first day first show.....
Page 1 of 1
Very rightly pointed out Orca
NameKing, could you go slow on your thread starting spree !!

Mod Yaar Bas Kya!!!..

This is my first thread since the day i joined (Join Date: 11-04-2006 ) How much more slow you want me to go..

I found this topic interesting for the Chit Chat Zone.. not sure is this was already discussed here earlier..
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
I was crazy about the superman series .. when I was a kid .. I had 4 parts of it + one supergirl movie ... lost it while shifting.

I specially loved the first two parts ..!!

I have seen the trailers of the new one ... some how I feel this one wont be able to create a magic like the spiderman series did.

Me too was totally crazy about Superman, really looking forward to this one esp since it is being released after a hiatus.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

I was crazy about the superman series .. when I was a kid .. I had 4 parts of it + one supergirl movie ... lost it while shifting.

I specially loved the first two parts ..!!

I have seen the trailers of the new one ... some how I feel this one wont be able to create a magic like the spiderman series did.

Superman?yawn...........the trailer aired at the beginning of X-men 3 really gave me the impression of a really cheesy movie with something lacking..i.e.excitement.Its one of those comics which would be better left as comic book series rather than a movie series.The main problem being Superman barely has any difficulties in conducting his tasks,hes too SUPER.while other heroes like XMEN,Spiderman are much more human in comparison.I was excited about a new Superman movie which had a script ready but had been put on hold for some reason.Batman vs Superman
would have been a really good movie had it been made.Keeping my fingers crossed on when they eventually decide to make it.

The plot is or was

A few years after becoming Gotham City's guardian, Bruce Wayne has finally retired from the mantle of Batman. Wayne has found happiness with his new fiance Elizabeth. At their wedding, however, Bruce's old demons resurface when a resurrected Joker crashes the ceremony and murders Elizabeth. With newfound rage, Bruce Wayne once again dons the cape and cowl to hunt for the Joker. Once on his manhunt, Batman encounters Superman, who fears that Wayne will cross the line and become a murderer. This sets the two heroes on a violent collision against each other. Unbeknownst to the heroes, their actions are falling in line with a villainous plot by Lex Luthor, who is responsible for the resurrection of the Joker.
This film is said to take around the same time; following the end of Batman Begins and continuing from Superman: The Movie. Both Superman and Batman were young, since those were origin stories, with Batman being around 23 to 26, and Superman being early twenties physical-wise (with the mind of a 30-year old). This film will tie into both franchise's and the comics continuity.
This plot has some major elements in common with Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns," which climaxes in a fight between Batman and Superman. In that comic Superman also fears that Bruce Wayne has gone "over the lin

Very rightly pointed out Orca
NameKing, could you go slow on your thread starting spree !!

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
orca
@orca  ·  777 karma

Why does the lal chaddi wearing superhero need 2-3 threads on PG to announce that he is back ??

Hey Guys,

The Boss of the Superheroes is back.. SuperMan

SuperMan Returns : http://supermanreturns.warnerbros.com/

Worldwide Release Dates: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/releaseinfo

I am gonna watch first day first show.. Really dying to watch it...

What abt u ?