suggestions needed - waiting to do mba entrances again

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
iam just finishing my ug programme. i have decided to pursue my studies in business administration. bt i have failed to perform well in entrance examinations , cat and xat. now i have to try my hands one more time in these examination. since i don...
Page 1 of 1

Please dont open new threads for your personal queries

Kindly go through these links

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-preparation-2009-related-relevant-links-for-cat-2009-25037020

which will help you to understand about CAT 2009

also try this link

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/prepare-for-online-cat-2009-with-tanveer-25039417

Also go through the Newbie guidelines..

Between welcome to Pagalguy

Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

work for an NGO...i worked in an NGO called 'Art of Living' and gave me gr8 experience in terms of learning and keeps u occupied and mentally active and that might help ur cat prep for next year as well..all the best...

rgblogs Says
Work Experience!!!

Or do some certification courses in which u are interested....
prabhukumar89 Says
iam just finishing my ug programme. i have decided to pursue my studies in business administration. bt i have failed to perform well in entrance examinations , cat and xat. now i have to try my hands one more time in these examination. since i dont want to waste this 1 year, what can i possibly do meanwhile? what kind of 1 year pg diploma courses shall i do so that it helps in future doing mba?

Work Experience!!!

iam just finishing my ug programme. i have decided to pursue my studies in business administration. bt i have failed to perform well in entrance examinations , cat and xat. now i have to try my hands one more time in these examination. since i dont want to waste this 1 year, what can i possibly do meanwhile? what kind of 1 year pg diploma courses shall i do so that it helps in future doing mba?