Suggestions for startup founder for higher education

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group

Hello all,

this is Kunal, I complete my Btech in 2011 and after that worked 2 years in Capgemini and then left job and started a website designing company, a year back.

I am thinking of some higher studies as of now so can anyone guide me on what are the suggestions for me.

P.S. Don't want to go for a 2 year prog , maximum 1 year and can even travel international.

Page 1 of 1

this is Kunal, I complete my Btech in 2011 and after that worked 2 years in Capgemini and then left job and started a website designing company, a year back.

I am thinking of some higher studies as of now so can anyone guide me on what are the suggestions for me.

P.S. Don't want to go for a 2 year prog , maximum 1 year and can even travelinternational.

P.S. Don't want to go for a 2 year prog , maximum 1 year and can even travelinternational.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...