Suggestions for PG-Prep

23 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
we just revamped Prep and launched it in it's new avatar. We saw a lot of questions are being discussed on threads. the current forum threads are horribly inappropriate for that. hence we created a new kind of forum tailor made for discussi...
Page 1 of 3

@[8964:deepu] sure..

JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vishal.das said: @deepu sorry i meant updates not notifications...but i am getting updates from the user whom i am not following..
yesterday we got. but we fixed it to only updates from your followers.

can you PM me the user you are not following but whose prep updates you are getting
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[8964:deepu] sorry i meant updates not notifications...but i am getting updates from the user whom i am not following..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vishal.das said: @deepu No .....i am not following them or they might be following me , will i still show in my front page ?
you will get notifications of new questions in prep if you follow the sub-topic. you can unfollow the sub-topic if you don't want notifications.

in Live Feed you get updates(not notifications) of the people you follow if they answer questions in prep.

you getting some other notifications ???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[8964:deepu] No .....i am not following them or they might be following me , will i still show in my front page ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[202944:vishal.das] not yet. you must be following people who are heavily prepping 😁

we will add it soon.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[8964:deepu] my front page is flooded with exam prep notifications 😛 is there any way we can stop or unfollow

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@deepu said: From now on if someone answers/replies to a question in prep it will show up in your feed so that you too can immediately go and attempt that question. hope it helps.
i think there should be an option for unsubscribing from those notifications for not very enthusiastic people like me :mg: who don't want to attempt the questions. :mg:

to not receive those notifications right now we have to unfollow a person completely only then they stop.
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
From now on if someone answers/replies to a question in prep it will show up in your feed so that you too can immediately go and attempt that question. hope it helps.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@lopagargg said: there are some corrections in time speed distance,work alligations and mixtures problems....should i point out those questions here?
pls PM me the corrections.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...