suggestions

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi All, Its been a month I have started my CAT 2012 prep, still haven't started attending tuition. I am very serious about the CAT and want to clear it this year. I want to know 2 things: 1\. Can someone please advise how should I go ...
Page 1 of 1
also, I have enough material to study.

I am confused that should I study at home from all the materials I have or should I join a coaching now.

I have the complete material of Pinnacle, arun sharma, MBA question bank, !6 years CAT papers and all past AIMCAT papers of TIME. I have very few study material of TIME.

Please reply quickly.

Hi All,

Its been a month I have started my CAT 2012 prep, still haven't started attending tuition. I am very serious about the CAT and want to clear it this year.

I want to know 2 things:
1. Can someone please advise how should I go about my preparation as I feel its too late. Is there a way I can manage it this year.

2. Is it necessary to join a coaching class? Or can I study on my own at home, as I do not have much time left with me.

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Please check the following link.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2011-cat-related-and-important-links-25070686

All the related links to your query is posted there.

You may further use the search option available on top right corner of the forum.
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

also, I have enough material to study.

I am confused that should I study at home from all the materials I have or should I join a coaching now.

I have the complete material of Pinnacle, arun sharma, MBA question bank, !6 years CAT papers and all past AIMCAT papers of TIME. I have very few study material of TIME.

Please reply quickly.

Hi All,

Its been a month I have started my CAT 2012 prep, still haven't started attending tuition. I am very serious about the CAT and want to clear it this year.

I want to know 2 things:
1. Can someone please advise how should I go about my preparation as I feel its too late. Is there a way I can manage it this year.

2. Is it necessary to join a coaching class? Or can I study on my own at home, as I do not have much time left with me.

Any inputs would be appreciated.