Suggest me some schools

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi, This is Sathya looking to pursue an MBA in some good bschool next year. I have a GMAT score of 710 with 3 yrs of experience in software industry and good academics. I am planning to study General Management or Operations Management or...
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

This is Sathya looking to pursue an MBA in some good bschool next year.
I have a GMAT score of 710 with 3 yrs of experience in software industry and good academics.
I am planning to study General Management or Operations Management or Supply Chain Management.

Will be great if some of you can take some time to suggest me some good schools that would suit my profile.

Thanks in Advance,
Sathya

I guess MSU and Wisconcin are also reputed for Operation and Supply Chain management. You can check these two schools too
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

might look into W.P. Carey School- Univ of Arizona for SCM

Hi,

I have a GMAT score of 710 with 3 yrs of experience in software industry and good academics.
I am planning to study General Management or Operations Management or Supply Chain Management.

Will be great if some of you can take some time to suggest me some good schools that would suit my profile.

Thanks in Advance,
Sathya

Hi,

Thanks in Advance,
Sathya