Suggest a strategy

8 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Today is october 26, 2006 and my nerves are tickling... CAT 2006 is coming... and after five months of tutorial classes and Rs. 15000/- investment... I am here... Unprepared !!! The fact is I bunked most of my classes... Neglected the mock ...
Page 1 of 1

Thanks guys...
I guess my quants is strong... I need to look in DI and that Firangi stuff...
I just need to figure out how to tackle English... because there isnt anything to prepare except perhaps just my own perception of the language...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey am just making 35-45 range in my aimcats. around 80-90 %le

my maximum score in quants has been 6.66 only.

I wanna score 97%le plus in actual CAT. AM a MICA aspirant.. am not even looking beyond 98 to be honest. How do i go abt it? :neutral:
worries me.. how do i ensure i dont have a bad day on november 19, 2006?????

HEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

so let me put the question straight..
How do i have good day on Nov 19??

A day where i can score 25 + in a section, 15 + in another ...and 10+ in the other( quant that is )

Today is october 26, 2006 and my nerves are tickling...
CAT 2006 is coming... and after five months of tutorial classes and Rs. 15000/- investment... I am here... Unprepared !!!

The fact is I bunked most of my classes... Neglected the mock tests...
And now I dont want to regret...

Only about 24 days are left... and now I'm getting serious... (Hah.. signs of a future manager )

Well since procrastination has always had its way with me...
Still I didnt lose the desire and will to crack CAT...

Please if anyone can suggest me a strategy to prepare myself (so that I can just cross-over to GD/PI) I will help you enjoy hot chocolate milkshakes from Barista...

24 days 1 mission... :neutral:

Thanks
Height

here are my two cents on the issue as well...
all you can do in the last few days are.. Identify your strengths and make sure your weaknesses are managable. As in, if you think your strength is QA, make sure that in each and every test u give, u do good enough to get in the top brackett.. In the others, just try to clear the cut offs.
Spend the last days in self realisation and revision and that should be enough (provided all your basics are in place).
Hopin I did something good for the day!!
CAT 2006 is coming... and after five months of tutorial classes and Rs. 15000/- investment... I am here... Unprepared !!!

Only about 24 days are left... and now I'm getting serious... (Hah.. signs of a future manager )

Please if anyone can suggest me a strategy to prepare myself (so that I can just cross-over to GD/PI) I will help you enjoy hot chocolate milkshakes from Barista...

Thanks
Height

add a fruit smoothie from me too.

Do watever u feel like....
But dont start any thng new....U shouldn't try to boil the ocean now.....
I mean dont start with any new set of notes or test series or books..etc
Wat ever u hav done soo far stick to tat n solving the mock papers would be of great help.......

we are also in the search of same elixir:drinking:

Boy..Please use the search option..there are so many threads on this topic..Anyways last 24 days????..What u can do is just go through the quant basics especially Numbers, Geomentry, Permutation & Combination, Functions & Time & Distance..With this u can cover 50% of Quant ...Then last 10 days take one mock per day & just analyse each & every sum + DI..Verbal there is no hard rule to prepare at this juncture......All the Best..May be others can guide you well on this............

Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

Thanks
Height