Subjunctive Mood

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
I am confused about the subjunctive mood for GMAT. I am trying to follow two books - Manhattan GMAT prep and Wren and Martin In Wren and Martin, the subjunctive is given for both present and past tense whereas Manhattan Guide gives it on...
Page 1 of 1

Thanks Arun.

i am new to the community and I was wondering whether there are any meetings or get-together to generally discuss about GMAT in Gurgaon/Delhi.

I just started my prep and am targeting July end for my GMAT. It would be really helpful to get some different opinions on how to prepare for the GMAT.

Thanks again, Arun

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
I am confused about the subjunctive mood for GMAT.

I am trying to follow two books - Manhattan GMAT prep and Wren and Martin

In Wren and Martin, the subjunctive is given for both present and past tense whereas Manhattan Guide gives it only for the present. My queries are as follows:

Are Subjunctive based question asked frequently on the GMAT?
Are they only based on the present tense?

Thanks in advance

Unless you are scoring 770 with a 46+ raw score consistently on the GMATPrep should you worry about the Subjunctive mood. Someone wrote this in the first edition of Manhattan SC guide (was it Zeke?). And it has continued ever since. In my own experience the actual GMAT doesn't test the Subjunctive as much as the guys in downtown NYC would like us to believe

So in short - don't bother apart from what you have read already.

Arun
India's fastest growing GMAT & GRE Test Prep Company: http://crackverbal.com

I am confused about the subjunctive mood for GMAT.

I am trying to follow two books - Manhattan GMAT prep and Wren and Martin

In Wren and Martin, the subjunctive is given for both present and past tense whereas Manhattan Guide gives it only for the present. My queries are as follows:

Are Subjunctive based question asked frequently on the GMAT?
Are they only based on the present tense?

Thanks in advance