Study Material for GMAT

Hi Puys,I am very new to this Forum. Can you please guide me through the best study materials for GMAT, and the cost to be incurred.
50 Posts  ·  299 Users
Page 1 of 5

Veritas Mocks for GMAT available, giving at half price. Interested can drop an email at gurpreet2453@gmail.com

•  
Write a comment...

2019 GMAT books/videos available; drop an email at mypassion1410@gmail.com if needed.

•  
harman65
Harmanpreet Singh @harman65  ·  25 days ago

price?

•  
Write a comment...
Hi all.. I am having online version of OG 2018 till Aug 2019..if anyone needs it, please let me know.. I am planning to buy egmat verbal online course.. If anyone interested to share or anyone has it already ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

I have Veritas 6 Mocks Package for GMAT. Anybody willing to buy can reply here or Email me at: gurpreet2453@gmail.com 

•  
harman65
Harmanpreet Singh @harman65  ·  25 days ago

price?

•  
gps2453
@gps2453 @gps2453  ·  15 days ago

i bought for Rs 3600, you can buy from me for Rs 1800

•  
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Does any1 have the manhattan prep strategy series latest? 

•  
gps2453
@gps2453 @gps2453  ·  15 days ago

I have Veritas

•  
Write a comment...

GMAT official guide 2018, Official quantitative review 2018 and official verbal review 2018 - all for sale in PDF format at a very nominal price.  If interested, please inbox me 

•  
vshlprtp
vishal pratap @vshlprtp  ·  2 months ago

Intrested

•  
Write a comment...

i have been trying to find someone reliable to rate my awa essay and i came across awaprofessor.com on one of the prep websites.

has anyone tried them before? any feedback on them?

•  
Write a comment...
  Shortlist and Interact with the Top Universities from US One-on-One on the PaGaLGuY Android App.  Register for the Edu Fair by Following this group. If any queries post here...   https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/international-edufair-19-21st...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

the ship with its crew Has/Have gone to the depth of the sea? 

•  
Write a comment...