Study in Asia

All about Admissions, Applications, Entry requirements, Finances, Visas and Accommodation for Asian Universities

51 Posts  ·  2,889 Users
Recommended

LIVE CHAT with GRE® Global Spokesperson Mr. Jason Baran - PaGaLGuY [Sept'17] Join Now.

keyboard_arrow_down

Terrific Insights on domestic and international education differences by Prof. Suku Bhaskaran

keyboard_arrow_down

All you need to know about 16th year of education.

keyboard_arrow_down

Travel Diaries: Student life in China

keyboard_arrow_down

Travel Diaries: Student life in Japan

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 5
Planning a career in HiTech Finanace. Applications are open for admission into MSc Financial Engineering (MFE) from Nanyang Business School (NBS) in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon University, USA.  Read more about the programme at NBS from a p...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
star_border
Write a comment..
Meet Chris Lloyd – global helicopter salesman, Managing Partner of Aero Infinity Pte Ltd and recent Nanyang EMBA (Aviation Track) grad. Learn how the Executive MBA programme helped his career take off and how a decision made during his studies bec...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Jason, GRE® Global Spokesperson, will be available for LIVE CHAT @ 5pm today

Post your queries asap: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/live-chat-with-gre-global-spokesperson-mr-jason-baran-pagalguy-sept17-5802503074480128 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
 My GRE score is 311/340. I have a 5 yrs work exp in FMCG in operations and Safety Health and enviroment , My focus is on sustainability . what are the bschools i can apply for ? In india i am applying for ISB , what other Universities can i apply...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 4
Genedmba  @Junaid.saleem  ·  9 Dec, 2017
You can potentially get into any school with a 311GRE, but getting-in depends on the rest of your profile. Things like the "quality" of work experience, undergraduate GPA, post-mba goals, school fit are very important.  To decide on your question...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
@gopeshmittal @gopeshmittal  ·  19 Dec, 2017

Hey Gowtham, your questions needs an in person/telephonic conversation. Feel free to drop me a message and we can chat. thanks Gopesh 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

LIVE CHAT with GRE® Global Spokesperson Mr. Jason Baran - 3 days to go.... 

Post your queries now: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/live-chat-with-gre-global-spokesperson-mr-jason-baran-pagalguy-sept17-5802503074480128  

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
GRE Live Chat - 8 Days to go..... Some questions you can ask:  Which graduate and business school institutions accept GRE scores? Which MBA programs accept GRE scores? What is the price of the test? What skills does the test measure? How do I regi...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
As Singapore Navy's highest-ranking female officer, there’s no doubting Colonel Jerica Goh’s leadership and management qualities—something her time at Nanyang Business School has helped to hone.  Read more about her experience in the Nanyang Fello...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
star_border
Write a comment..
Nanyang Business School (NBS) will soon have its first Masters’ graduate from the Republic of Palau, an island located in the Western Pacific ocean. Ms Danielle Jean-Marie Willis is currently pursuing her graduate studies in the MSc Accountancy pr...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
  Considering an MBA in NTU Singapore? Widely regarded as Singapore’s premier business school, the flagship programme of NBS came in 24th worldwide in the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2017.  Click on the link below to learn some tips & t...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
star_border
Write a comment..
Jason Baran, spokesperson for the GRE® program is back to answer your  GRE® related queries. Join the thread and post your questions now: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/live-chat-with-gre-global-spokesperson-mr-jason-baran-pagalguy-580250307...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store